RFC: NPC auto-spawn

en English en Foros

Publicación 111–118 de 118

Anterior « 1 2 310 11 12

# 111

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

Español Inglés Pues quería es colocar añes esta frase > Hey!! [] give me a beer or baguete because I'm hungry, Sr.Monastino stole me everything >:[. Pero no se que ocurre pero donde se supone que está el [] no dice el nombre del jugador que está cerca. He experimentado con la frase más corta de hey!! [] y así si lo dice Well, I wanted to add this phrase> Hey! [] give me a beer or baguete because I'm hungry, Mr. Monastino stole me everything>: [. But I don't know what happens but where the [] is supposed to be doesn't say the name of the player who is nearby. I have experimented with the shorter phrase of hey !! [] and so if it says so

# 112

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

Ops sorry for putting it also in Spanish mode does not want to copy only English my translator😅

# 113

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

I wonder if maybe some icons are preventing the npc no from saying the name like. For example the side face>: [🤔

# 114

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

Firefly if you want you can do an experiment with my npc of my halloween wonder to see what the problem can be

# 115

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

The square bracket '[' in your smiley/emoji is the problem. It signals the game that another player name placeholder is coming. By reversing the placeholder and smiley/emoji it should work, so something like: I'm a robot :[ and you are [a hero].

# 116

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

So if I'm correct I should put the emoji behind the bracket for it to work

# 117

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

Well the npc already speaks to me lol 😉

# 118

por

Schnider

hace 3 años

Hello! I still don't know how to make NPCS talk, dance But I'm sure one of you can help me. :) 😀

Publicación 111–118 de 118

Anterior « 1 2 310 11 12