Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Impeachment

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–3 de 3

OP

por

Fofocando

hace 3 años

Impeachment Xi .... it looks like AngelDust is not going much Well no, this gossip called last minute BOMBASTIC revelations involving the GM’S exactly! I received complaints from players who are dissatisfied with it seems that GM's foreign moderators are turning a blind eye to some friends being able to do whatever they want, some Brazilian and French players have complained that they are being cursed and humiliated by foreign players, and GM'S do not do it at all nothing to help, on the contrary they are allowing friendly players to do whatever they want, I as a great gossip I'm already checking the facts! We received 12 reports and print proving such information! We of gossiping do not condone any injustice! We will look for the GM’s who were accused and ask for clarification about what happened. Remember that any humiliation or mockery is considered a crime against honor anywhere in the world! Here goes the requests of the humiliated players: “We hope that firefly will take some actions mainly regarding GMs that allow their friends to humiliate us, we have already asked for help from all GMs and they ignore us, do not command us, and that is why we went public! To ask for explanations and respect! We just want to play in peace! ”Commented one of the players who reported! And what do you think about that? link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKISoouFsv-/?igshid=svgsprlw043e There is no player who hides something from me.🕵🏽‍♀️🐾

# 2

por

Fofocando

hace 3 años

This article has been ready for some time now, the number of complaints has increased to 21, I looked for a specific GM and I was “oriented” to not post or I would lose my account, well as there were many complaints I do not fear and will post anyway. 🕵🏽‍♀️🐾

# 3

por

obi-

hace 3 años

Title is in english, nice! Your text is still unreadable tho, structure your stuff papi.

Publicación 1–3 de 3