ARGONONIA Clan

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–10 de 26

1 2 3 » Siguiente

OP

por

Megaking

hace 7 años

Flag is yellow and red. EVERYBODY CaN Join So Clan Joins Need; Send friend request me I ill look your profile. and you can private me Clan Jobs; Builder: Builder, Worker ,Lumber , Engineer ,Master Builder Sorceress:sorc, wizard , master , White wizard, Legend sorc Fighter: Fighter , warrior , Sword master ,warsworn,Warlord Scott:scott, hunter , headhunter , Rogue, Sharpshooter, Master shooter. You guys can see city if send me friend request city have 17 claim land. If you guys want join . Why yoy guys waiting? /:-)

# 2

por

Animefan300

hace 7 años

Umm hi can I join I am a girl but i normally play as the fighter cause I'm awful with long ranged weapons. I would be a good member beacause to be honest I'm one of the kindest people in my class and I am a tomboy so the boys (not I'm the love way) might like me. Thank you for reading my message! Go Japan!!!

# 3

por

Animefan400

hace 7 años

im anime fan 300 I can't get into my other account :)

# 4

por

Megaking

hace 7 años

hi yea you can join i acceptd you so i ill show you my city when i online

# 5

por

Zephia

hace 7 años

on discord or game ???

# 6

por

AdrianDaGod

hace 7 años

i would be happy to join. :) i'm looking forward to future references and etc-

# 7

por

Megaking

hace 7 años

on game yea you can join when you want and when you want you can leave.

# 8

por

Megaking

hace 7 años

please if anybody want join first send me friend request

# 9

por

Megaking

hace 7 años

all can join why all waiting we waiting to clan you guys and girls We dont use bad language and this clan for be friend with more people. I do this topic for global! ;-):-):-D

# 10

por

Marvel53

hace 7 años

I am in the clan to

Publicación 1–10 de 26

1 2 3 » Siguiente