Angeldust v2.13

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–10 de 37

1 2 3 4 » Siguiente

OP

por

Firefly

hace 7 años

So, after a lengthy upgrade process (looking into this for the future), Angeldust v2.13 is now rolling out on all App Stores. The download links on the website and Itch.io are also updated. Go and play with tables and chairs now! I'll post the full release notes later!

# 2

por

Dante4

hace 7 años

Type your message here.

# 3

por

Alzeron

hace 7 años

That's a lot of new blocks :D a whole lot of new possibilities :3

# 4

por

Alzeron

hace 7 años

I like how chairs are stools unless placed next to a table :D and also how the chairs and tables are stackable. Best. Update. Ever!! Great Job Firefly!! :D

# 6

por

Firefly

hace 7 años

Alzeron (and others) – tables and chairs will perform all kinds of tricks under certain circumstances. Go and explore, or see the Steam release notes above for some examples :)

# 7

por

Geldis

hace 7 años

Very nice. Thx Firefly. Can't wait to finish work and logon now. These next 4 hours are going to drag now. :)

# 8

por

Aoi Blue

hace 7 años

Nice update. I wish there were a few new monsters, but I love the new blocks. BTW to speed the apple approval use the off the shelf versions of shared libraries. They usually have their hashes whitelisted, hence reducing the number of binaries subject to deep scanning. Also make sure all the data files are loaded in dedicated data sectors (heaps, stacks, etc.) this is a good protection against common exploits and reduces the amount of information that needs to be deep scanned by virus guards.

# 9

por

MR Legend

hace 7 años

Hype Hype Hype New Update Hype Hype Hype Double Hype

# 10

por

Kamikaze Justice

hace 7 años

The chairs in the Shop, that show to have a back, don't actually have backs to them. Can I return them for my gold back?

Publicación 1–10 de 37

1 2 3 4 » Siguiente