bootleg ANGELDUST t-shirts

en English en Foros

Publicación 21–29 de 29

Anterior « 1 2 3

# 21

por

Blueshoes

hace 7 años

XD Yes. Lovely! Almost like the Russian blue cat. Ahha! I see Firefly likes this. So.. can I has this shirt? :3

# 22

por

Firefly

hace 7 años

This thread really motivates me to get the actual shirts in an online merchandise store soon xD

# 23

por

KingKohn

hace 7 años

i wxant them to XD

# 24

por

Firefly

hace 7 años

So, quick update: with v2.14 waiting for App Review, I've been pouring hours and hours into my search for a good merchandise provider. I'm looking to start out with T-shirts and mugs. Some websites just don't qualify because they only do 'limited time' campaigns. Others are way too expensive or low quality. I'm still looking for a good match. If anyone's got real-life experience with these kind of sites, let me know via a PM, e-mail or by posting here. My current best bet is CafePress – does anybody know that site? Ever ordered a shirt? What was the quality like?

# 25

por

CAPTWINDOWShobos

hace 7 años

I have never used cafe press myself but know others that have and they all recommend it

# 26

por

Firefly

hace 7 años

OK, that sounds a bit promising. Anyone else want to chime in with experiences or anecdotes :)?

# 27

por

Blueshoes

hace 5 años

Ehem :3

# 28

por

obi-

hace 5 años

Hey blue! Come pay us a visit on discord, we miss you!

# 29

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

PS, for those who might not like CAPT's design: official shirts and merchandise will be coming with the Angeldust v3.0 release.

Publicación 21–29 de 29

Anterior « 1 2 3