Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Healing for the Fighter...

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–9 sur 9

Auteur du sujet

par

Kamikaze Justice

7 ans plus tôt

The healing for the Fighter is actually pathetic, always having to depend on other players for adequate healing. It's no wonder, imho, people are using other characters more than the Fighter. The blue sword that gives life-steal for the Fighter is practically worthless. I've used it many times, and my life continues in a death spiral. It seems, that a player's health should at least, improve, if he's resting over a period of time. An item request for the Fighter... other characters have nice powers, like magnetic power to pull the gold towards them... or, flying... or, healing... or, jumping... or, turrets, etc.. Perhaps, the Fighter can have a Shield of Invisibility, where, when used, can lower the damage from creatures, and make the Fighter unseen by other players when used.

# 2

par

4rika

7 ans plus tôt

Thinking bout that too, I rarely used fighter cause I thought other characters have more advantages

# 3

par

4rika

7 ans plus tôt

At least we can't deny, that fighter can take damage better than others chara +strong attack.

# 4

par

Firefly

7 ans plus tôt

You'd actually be surprised at how much the fighter class gets chosen. Maybe I'll do a 'did you know' stats thingy soon. Classes are pretty balanced regarding play time, but top players tend to gravitate towards the most OP ones (as in any game I think).

# 5

par

Kamikaze Justice

7 ans plus tôt

With my Fighter, I'm probably online more than any other 2-3 sorceresses combined. I rarely log off... so, wouldn't that give an inaccurate assessment on the playing time of classes? Excuse me for being dense, but what is OP? Thanks...

# 6

par

Gerberd

7 ans plus tôt

Over power

# 7

par

Kamikaze Justice

7 ans plus tôt

Thank you, Gerberd.

# 8

par

Aoi Blue

7 ans plus tôt

Two things: As of interface, having a brief explanation box for each class below it would be nice. Same with each weapon/tool etc. As of actually modifying the Fighter and Scout classes to have some healing capability. They should only be able to heal themselves, and should be unable to move or attack while doing so. Furthermore, the process should have a delay on stopping. This basically means the classes can't heal mid-combat. This basically makes it favorable to rely on the builder/sorceress classes for healing.

# 9

par

Rififi

7 ans plus tôt

The fighter can't healing him a lot just because he have a lot of health, this is balanced. But yes a cool capacity will be epic!

Message 1–9 sur 9