DEV: Angeldust Creator Kit

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 57

1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant

Auteur du sujet

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Introducing Angeldust Creator Kit—content creation and Angeldust modding: https://angeldu.st/static/content/downloads/Angeldust-Creator-Kit.zip Angeldust Creator Kit contains extensive documentation, graphical assets and modding tools to complement the content creation features in Angeldust. If you are unable to open .zip-files, here's a direct link to the PDF without any bundled files: https://angeldu.st/static/content/downloads/Angeldust-Creator-Kit.pdf Feedback on content, typos and improvements is very welcome!

# 2

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.12b: – added 'Tailor creatures and heroes' – updated related sections Also, a question: should I include a full list of creature ID numbers? Would it take away the magic for new players?

# 3

par

obi-

3 ans plus tôt

Creature IDs: A full list would be cool, wouldn't take away too much magic as its only the names... unless they wanna spend a lot of time using /sl to see all of them. [EDIT by Firefly: fixed link, thanks!]

# 4

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

@obi-: I also think the full list would not only be cool, but offer tremendous value to content creators. Now that /sl is officially documented in Angeldust Creator Kit it already opens up the way for players to poke around. As a player you need to accept that poking around in 'spoiler territory' will spoil things compared to the regular, intended game experience. From a cognitive point of view: once you switch to creating content, Angeldust becomes a 3D-modeling application rather than a video game. For that role, it seems best to offer all relevant documentation. Others are of course welcome to chime in on this discussion. There's plenty of room for both agreement and alternate points of view.

# 5

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.12c: – added 'Creating better media' – added 'Bundled files' – added 'Creature ID numbers'

# 6

par

obi-

3 ans plus tôt

It just keeps getting better!

# 7

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

How are the codes contained in the kit activated? How do you identify the numbers of the creatures?

# 8

par

obi-

3 ans plus tôt

/sl ID [transformed form] [ridingID]

# 9

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.15a: – added 'Creating NPCs' – updated 'Take a screen shot' The link is above in the OP. Let me know if the NPC documentation is sufficient. It's pretty hard without including pictures (for now), but I tried to word things clearly. Feedback from @Kitten303 and friends would be much appreciated.

# 10

par

obi-

3 ans plus tôt

I found them pretty clear and sufficient, cool dox bro

Message 1–10 sur 57

1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant