Angeldust v3.31

dans English dans Forums

Message 11–19 sur 19

Précédent « 1 2

# 11

par

Rob12

1 jour plus tôt

Fingers crossed, I will see you on the other side. Big excitement building! Going to check what time it is for me :D Edit: It is 9:30 am for me, which means I will have to wait until I get home tomorrow evening. As I have to be somewhere else at 9am for the day. Oh well I can wait. Hope it all goes well.

# 12

par

Firefly

1 jour plus tôt

It's about two hours from now :-) After more than a year since the last major update I hope I didn't forget anything important. And the unsigned Windows binaries are a big gamble, but I believe in our community to help out download and force-run these so they become reputable. I'll make sure we have at least one WebGL version compatible with Angeldust v3.31 that everyone can fall back to if we run into any disasters.

# 13

par

Rob12

1 jour plus tôt

Yes I was wrong. I put in 12am not pm, it's 9:30 PM Yay. I will be here.

# 14

par

(GM) SodaMeow

1 jour plus tôt

New update today? really? WOW! Can't wait to check out the new flowers and paintings. :D Looking forward to this! :D

# 15

par

Firefly

1 jour plus tôt

Slightly early, but here we go! See you in about an hour :D

# 16

par

Firefly

1 jour plus tôt

Everything is updated for Angeldust v3.31. The new client version is rolling out on all the app stores. If you're in a hurry for questing, use the updated WebGL version to sign in and play immediately: https://angeldu.st/static/webgl I'll be writing detailed release notes on Steam soon. For all you Windows users: if you can download and run the Windows version(s) from Itch.io that'll be very helpful in making the game available to others. One thing to note is that after roughly two years of extended iOS 9 support for Angeldust that Apple has now made me require iOS 12 or higher. I'm sorry, but I did my best to keep your older devices relevant! Another thing of note is that the WebGL version with the cool, new graphics engine is temporarily unavailable. I'm in the process of reworking this one. It'll be back soon!

# 17

par

Rob12

1 jour plus tôt

I have updated to v3.31 on Steam and so far everything is running smoothly with the game and website. The decorations and new paintings are an awesome addition to the game. They will make everyone's buildings more colorful and bright. I am going to love all of the new items for my latest construction. I will have to leave it for now, and have an early night, but I will be back tomorrow evening to do some more building :D

# 18

par

Firefly

1 jour plus tôt

Thanks for the testing report @Rob12, have a good night! Here are the full Steam release notes for Angeldust v3.31, hope you all see something you like: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/488440/view/4657374275862500347

# 19

par

Moniq

2 heures plus tôt

Hallo Firefly, I guess the update is out as I see other changes in-game. Why did the movement change? My avatar steps are longer now so it is much harder to align to a position you need. It especially sux when you work somewhere from where you can fall down and you try to step on an edge. And also when you try to build while you run backwards and align a little with a small side step. Any way how to revert it back or tune the movement?

Message 11–19 sur 19

Précédent « 1 2