The Election

dans English dans Forums

Message 21–30 sur 50

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 » Suivant

# 21

par

Zeviz

7 ans plus tôt

Vote fore me because being president is a trend nowadays, also I'll build a wall.

# 22

par

DatScout

7 ans plus tôt

vote for me i will build a bigger wall

# 23

par

insamniac

7 ans plus tôt

Who will pay for said walls? This is key.

# 24

par

Midori

7 ans plus tôt

People you dislike will pay for the HUGE wall! Do not worry It will be GREAT. Believe me.

# 25

par

darthhegvader

7 ans plus tôt

vote me or not it fine just have fun and hunt more creatures.. all vote will be recieve.. i will vote fire fly lmao ggwp i don;t vote my self

# 26

par

BustaRyhmes

7 ans plus tôt

Why u should pick me for president ? maybe u should ask deep in your heart.... "Why u should pick me" i dont know about me ? just handsome guy, who playin this stupid game about 3 hr/day, and must have hunt with @firefly every 12 pm UTC (+08.00). Just think again twice if u should pick me... :? NB : Dont forget to share about you on : https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/276/What+are+your+Nationality+-

# 27

par

SolvageAD

7 ans plus tôt

@Everyone Greetings Everyone, I am here today to tell you all about why I should be president of Angeldust. So without further ado, let's get right into the news. Dank Memes: As many people know, I am a Dank Meme creator. Everyday, I wake up and make myself a fresh batch of Dank Memes to give me energy to go throughout my day. This a is tedious but rewarding task and Dat boi helps me out from time to time. Fire Mixtapes: Little does everyone know, I have one of the most fire mixtapes of 2k16. My bars are so hot, they melt steel beams and much more. My mixtapes are so fire, the US Military declared my mixtapes weapons of Mass Destruction. Underdog: For many years, I've been the underdog and cheered on the little guy. This is what makes me look cool in the public but let's be honest, with all of the chicks and cash I am getting from my dank memes and my fire mixtapes, I am living the good life. Key to Success: I actually own the Key to Success....Anotha one. These are just some of the few reasons everyone should vote for me. I will even make you all a deal. If I become the president, I will release my weapon of Mass Destruction(my mixtapes). Anyway how, vote of Pedr- Solvage! ~ Solvage

# 28

par

SolvageAD

7 ans plus tôt

@Everyone Greetings Everyone, Cast your votes at this link: http://www.strawpoll.me/11766054 ~ Solvage

# 29

par

Plund

7 ans plus tôt

its not like i want to be the best .. tbh i want to vote midori at first ... beceause i interest with his country .. but .. i change my mind .. i have to be president to know midori so close, to get inform about his country .. and i'll make the everyone do the same .. and know each other and make a relation among countries and maybe make a party together .. and have fun together .. lets know each others and meet and make a TOS (hand by hand) i want to talk more .. but i cant speak english easier .. i hope you know what i feel .. vote me to make the people meet .. this is world .. not just game .. we will make a company together if we can .. all big thing is start from dreams .. lets do the first .. vote me :v

# 30

par

obi-

7 ans plus tôt

From now on my poems will have a message: Right it is to vote obi beacouse he will not run, later when you'll say another has begun easy it is to vote me or others that run please go and just have fun, lazy we hope to be not and we will be friends like when we began you will enyoy this _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Message 21–30 sur 50

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 » Suivant