Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Stold Announcement!

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–4 sur 4

Auteur du sujet

par

StoldAD

5 ans plus tôt

I'm officially coming back! Man has it been some time. Looking forward to working with the community again to help make Angeldust more active. I got some project ideas coming towards the community way and FireFly I do have say one thing. Keep developing great things. (I saw a suggestion on the update ideas post. Water should look more blue/transparent. I mean if it would help you could just put dirt or sand under the water and that away you can implament fishing? ((Or is that a thing??)) Anyways be nice to see some deer and am looking forward to catching up on the updates) Anyways this is my come back announcement. Someone can send me a discord link to the community/main AngelDust discord server. I'll be keeping up to date with everyone and I'll make another post to inform everyone on some ideas/projects I plan to bring to AngelDust.

# 2

par

Firefly

5 ans plus tôt

Welcome back Stold! I'm trying to wrap up Angeldust v3.0 right now and will release it as soon as possible. We'll get a boatload of new players coming in so you're back at the right time :) Discord is now linked on the website (see above), make yourself at home.

# 3

par

obi-

5 ans plus tôt

Welcome back Stold! You've already joined the discord server, so you're already an upstanding citizen! More people should have Stold as an example ;)

# 4

par

Gerberd

5 ans plus tôt

Okay; I sent a friend request. To be quite honest, now that the road is 'done;' I'm not quite sure what to do.

Message 1–4 sur 4