Crazy Idea

dans English dans Forums

Message 11–16 sur 16

Précédent « 1 2

# 11

par

Midget Magee

4 ans plus tôt

By the way the block to cancel telechargers should have a radius bc way too op otherwise

# 12

par

Hummm

4 ans plus tôt

If you want to return to where you left off .. just use either your World Save or Your Personal Save ... the difference between the two is that your friends can TP to your WS. (you have to save before you leave the game)

# 13

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

@Midget Magee: I'm not sure I understand what your idea entails? Do you want to prevent people from using their telecharger when they are near you, essentially trapping them? Where's the fun in that :D?

# 14

par

Midget Magee

4 ans plus tôt

@Firefly I now realize the mistakes in cancelling the telecharger its only because we had an account find my base and started to harass me that's all and all I wanted to do was stop him but he claimed land and is now offline due to us being prepared (Us being my friends)

# 15

par

Moniq

4 ans plus tôt

Be strict about harasment and always ask your friends not to claim next to your builds, especially where there is plenty of space around. I find out that it is easier simply not to friend everyone you met. Or create "secret" alt and give him permissions. Then you can work in peace.

# 16

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

Also: if players are harassing you verbally, feel free to report them so I can take action.

Message 11–16 sur 16

Précédent « 1 2