little problem

dans English dans Forums

Message 11–20 sur 33

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 » Suivant

# 11

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

@Hummm—telecharging to my house for the livestream (or for new players to congregate) is a use case I forgot about, but that I don't want to lose. Thanks for reminding me. A search bar will be pretty difficult to implement usefully. I'll come back to this topic once I have an idea how to approach this problem. It might fall outside of the Angeldust v3.1 update as it's turning into a very big change.

# 12

par

MYSTELLENERY

4 ans plus tôt

1. A lot, every day a couple of times. (alt accounts) 2. Never when they are online, but a lot every day when they are not. (alt accounts) Just like RUAN4K i use alt accounts for claiming land and build with my main account.

# 13

par

Hummm

4 ans plus tôt

Oh to be friends w/ MYSTELLENERY ... perhaps after she steals my #2 spot she'll accept.

# 14

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

The other day I was helping someone IRL to complete their quest and obi helped us out majorly. Splitting up, obi said to use the 'build permission' button to signal finding the quest creature. Worked like a charm, and showed me the importance of inter-friend communication. How about I replace the "World" button for online players with a "private chat" button (text balloon icon) so you can send chat messages directly? Those messages would then show up in yellow on the receiving end. I think this is the most user friendly way of implementing this, while only sacrificing the (not often used?) "World" button for online players. Comments, feedback, ideas?

# 15

par

Hummm

4 ans plus tôt

@ FF (I'm only contributing to this problem, but this is a big enough issue it should be it's own thread) I use the World button a LOT, and I would be sad to see it go. Having said that .. yes yes yes we need private in-game chat. I'm sure I just brought this up (again) recently. "/s player message" in the existing chat window would be a MUCH better solution IMHO.

# 16

par

Hummm

4 ans plus tôt

HA .. I found it .. in this thread page 1 ... lol

# 17

par

MYSTELLENERY

4 ans plus tôt

If you remove the world button then players can't teleport to their alt claims anymore to build with their main account.(I only have all the blocks with my main account and don't want to collect all the blocks for my alts) Using the holo charger instead is not an option.(anyone can use it) So if you remove the world button than the game becomes to cumbersome for me. :( If you realy need to remove one of the buttons, maybe it's an option to remove the personal button.

# 18

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

Hey Hummm :D! You also said: 2) TP to WS when they're online: rare to never You'd still have "World" for players that are offline (no use sending them a chat message).

# 19

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

@MYSTELLENERY: same—"World" remains for offline players. You also said: 2. Never when they are online, but a lot every day when they are not. (alt accounts)

# 20

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

Maybe I'm lacking in reading comprehension, feel free to publicly shame me here.

Message 11–20 sur 33

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 » Suivant