Need help for me.

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 11

1 2 » Suivant

Auteur du sujet

par

IAS AMIR

4 ans plus tôt

Guy,s I need a help for building a nice 'Wonder' So I was thinking You should add me friend. Click the link and send me Friend request. https://angeldu.st/en/players/Swaleha+1 Guy,s When you will be online and free please go to my World location, and start to build nice building .

# 2

par

obi-

4 ans plus tôt

"Guy,s"

# 3

par

IAS AMIR

4 ans plus tôt

Obi2002 don't remove my wrong wrods. Help me to build.

# 4

par

obi-

4 ans plus tôt

I never team build sorry :) I would need incentive / a good builder to join in building with someone. And someone I could easily communicate with :P

# 5

par

IAS AMIR

4 ans plus tôt

Means You think I am not good builder. I am a bad builder.

# 6

par

Moniq

4 ans plus tôt

That means we both have experience with you. Communication is troublesome with you and I would personally consider some of your acting to be bothersome. Sorry.

# 7

par

Lucy-

4 ans plus tôt

i dont know it right but if this will be a wonder soon, and just you will get this badge, the people who helped you dont get recognition to ther work, but i dont know how this with the badges works

# 8

par

obi-

4 ans plus tôt

Well if you just helped with some digging or something theres no recognition other than what owner gives you. But if one or more people worked equally on a wonder like alex and konorpwnz, then all of them get a badge. At least I belive thats how it works.

# 9

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

Wonders are tied to a single account. I haven't yet run into a situation where two or more player accounts should be involved with a wonder. Rabotik and space is green worked together on their City of Heroes, but their wonder is assigned to their joint 'Heroes to Spare' account. Alex, konorpwnz and Noddrog actually got a 'donator' badge for their translation work. I still need to add Alex' village to the wonders (if he wants me to).

# 10

par

obi-

4 ans plus tôt

Well alex AND konor worked on the Valley of Glory equally, so they should both get rewarded for it right?

Message 1–10 sur 11

1 2 » Suivant