Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Something about RP kında etc

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–5 sur 5

Auteur du sujet

par

kaan09

4 ans plus tôt

Guys when you level up and have everything etc only thing left to do is building.because of that game becomes kında boring.because of that i thought why we dont make a RP city kında something?we can make a city that we can RP and also we can make a place of city that everyone can buy 1 landclaim and make their houses etc we can expand this example we can make clans or kingdoms that have their own rules diplomacy etc all sorts of things that you can imagine so basicaly making the world a giant rp playground (even if its not possible in practice) so i wanted to ask wanna make something like that?it can be awesome if we have another thing to do other than building. So pls write your thoughts about this please.

# 2

par

Moniq

4 ans plus tôt

This is a building game... ehm... This is not new about RP place, imho. Go and make such city :)

# 3

par

kaan09

4 ans plus tôt

Ok thx for reply moniq.So i guess i will make my own game :D

# 4

par

kaan09

4 ans plus tôt

Or just finish my medieval city and put some giant cannons around it to scare people :DDDD

# 5

par

kaan09

4 ans plus tôt

Or just make some homunculus experiments at AD to scare people to death.... Or loose of 100 coins XDD.(also if you are a kid reading this just dont google homunculus it is really bad so its nfsw i think thats what its called idk nvm.)

Message 1–5 sur 5