Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust Live! #250

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–8 sur 8

Auteur du sujet

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

Regular visitors might have noticed I didn't yet add the new Angeldust Live! episode to YouTube or Twitch. This week's been a bit different for me personally and tomorrow I won't have the time to do my stream as usual. Since it's stream number 250 I want to do it on a Saturday, but it will be next week (August 17th). I don't have any big plans for it yet, but I'll hop on Discord for a while since I know that Alex M. wants to say some things in person. Expect the new episode to pop up on YouTube and Twitch pretty soon. (And I'm also working on the Angeldust v3.2 release notes on Steam.)

# 2

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

I've just added the new livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMyuFmHovQ4 https://www.twitch.tv/events/UkGKbSfWS4mvGey2TUQokQ Don't expect the world regarding special events on the stream, but I will join the Discord voice chat for a while. I'll also try to show some artwork by Rabotik and space is green. If anyone has fun ideas, let me know!

# 3

par

Hummm

4 ans plus tôt

We could visit my Photon lab ... which right now the most impressive thing is the lab itself, but it may spawn some new ideas for people.

# 4

par

Rob12

4 ans plus tôt

Hi Firefly, I have just finished building my Ularu sim, which is that iconic giant rock which lies in the center of Australia. I Have built my sim as a very close replication of the real thing, (if you have ever seen it), plus I have added a resort hotel which is also modeled on the real "Sails in the Desert" resort. If you are at a loss for things to do on the live feed, without me giving too much away, I strongly recommend that you pay it a visit if you have time.

# 5

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

@Hummm, @Rob12: both are good ideas, thanks for the suggestions. It works best if you are online during the stream so I can telecharge towards your accounts. Be mindful of adding a protected claim zone around stuff so others can't grief claim it. I also found another item to show/do on stream to fulfill an age-old promise I made back in the day.

# 6

par

IAS AMIR

4 ans plus tôt

What's time of Live Stream? I am so exciting! There's My wonder so come to see.

# 7

par

Moniq

4 ans plus tôt

@Swaleha1 Missed those links above?

# 8

par

IAS AMIR

4 ans plus tôt

yes.

Message 1–8 sur 8