Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Submiting Wonder

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 10

Auteur du sujet

par

IAS AMIR

4 ans plus tôt

Yesterday my friend told he want to submit his buildings to Wonder. Player Name- loan. Visit the place on Live stream.

# 2

par

obi-

4 ans plus tôt

Well as far as I know the plan is for me to tour the new stuff at Nefer'spi. But I've heard about Ioan's buils and know it won't take long. If Firefly says yes, I'd suggest for Ioan's build to be first.

# 3

par

obi-

4 ans plus tôt

But I've heard about Ioan's build*

# 4

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

We'll see who shows up on the livestream. obi asked to do a tour so we're definitely going to do that, unless obi's plans change.

# 5

par

IAS AMIR

4 ans plus tôt

Firefly, my 1 house is destroyed. I don't know that my any friend did. Please do something. I will tell player name

# 6

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

Sounds like you're friends with the wrong people! If you know who did this, you can remove their build permissions or unfriend them and the problem would be solved. Also, your Angeldust 'house' can not be modified by anyone but you, but I'm not sure if you meant that.

# 7

par

IAS AMIR

4 ans plus tôt

I found that player he is...... "loan". He tells It was ragging. I can't belive that he can do.

# 8

par

Anonymous+

3 ans plus tôt

hello firefly, I want to make my land and my friend, so it will be wonder..my land and my friend, near my house please just enter from the front of my house you will see my land and my friend's land!

# 9

par

Anonymous+

3 ans plus tôt

pless chek me chat!:)

# 10

par

Anonymous+

3 ans plus tôt

plesssss chek my chat:-)

Message 1–10 sur 10