ATTN: Steaming City!

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 25

1 2 3 » Suivant

Auteur du sujet

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

Today we're introducing Streaming City—an official community building project where everyone can work together! We'll start with an initial 8x8 claim city quadrant which is supplied and beautifully landscaped by 'space is green'. The city is located along the Striped Road, a previous community construction. We'll start city construction during today's livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHOOAqGffMU https://www.twitch.tv/AngeldustLive The post below this one is by the 'Streaming City A' account, so that you can easily send friend requests and get building permissions. The (GM)s and I will be moderating friend requests and building permissions. Over time we'll add the city quadrants B, C and D; growing the city to 16x16 claims in size. Feel free to regularly post about your work and encounters in the city here. You can include screenshots by linking to an image host like Imgur. Let's make this an active thread that encourages all players to join in on the shared building fun! I'll visit the city on the livestream in the future so we can see its progress and see cool buildings emerge. Please request building permissions in this forum topic and/or on the Discord channel. Of course, send a friend request to the 'Streaming City A' account so we can add you to the list, but provide a bit of backstory here or on Discord so we know you're legit! Bonus points if you share a cool idea you want to add to the city. We'll revoke building permissions when you spam stuff or excessively demolish existing works. Use your brain and you won't get in trouble :-) Let's make this a cool and fun project! Depending on the outcome I'll add even larger shared building spaces to the game, with different rules or goals.

# 2

par

Streaming City A

4 ans plus tôt

I host the initial 8x8 Streaming City 'A'-quadrant. My world location is set to the center of the city quadrant. Send me a friend request to get building permissions. (GM)s and Firefly moderate the friends list; sometimes it might take a while to approve you, don't worry!

# 3

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

We had a spectacular launch of the city during today's livestream! I was trying to build something myself, but stuck to two small things while others were just creating beautiful things all around. For future reference, check out the last few hours of this livestream to see the beginnings of the entire city: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHOOAqGffMU

# 4

par

Rob12

4 ans plus tôt

Great idea Firefly, I am building a hotel and maybe much more. What a good way to get players working together.

# 5

par

Tailsmancion

4 ans plus tôt

hopefully all ... ALL. let's not get along very well and without problems ^^

# 6

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

So far things are going well. Right before lunchtime I visited the city for about 45 minutes and there was a lot of activity. Everyone's been building beautiful things. Looks like all builders are putting their best foot forward to bring together a lot of creativity and inspiration. Streaming City already hosts some innovative new building tricks.

# 7

par

Rabotik

4 ans plus tôt

@ Streaming City A: At your house, can you make a portal to the center of the Streaming City? That way people can reach it both by your World AND Home location. It also gives people looking for your name, something to look at instead of an empty slab of dirt :-) Just an idea. @ everyone involved: Great work so far!

# 8

par

Streaming City A

4 ans plus tôt

Done.

# 9

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

I've added a moderator badge to the "Streaming City A" account so that it looks and acts more official. This also helps the moderators use the account. And I updated the house for the account to be a bit more streamlined and not spray paint people into a color :-) As for moderation, in the past few days we've hit a few cases that require some soft, semi-official rules: 1.) spamming blocks to hide/block other structures isn't allowed—rule inspired by someone walling off both Alexi's build as well as the landscaping by space is green on Sunday 2.) reserving land is a no-go; if you see a spot in the city that you like, actually start your construction; otherwise we end up with a fully reserved city without any buildings—rule inspired by someone placing a reservation marker today 3.) avoid sensitive subjects (see the terms of use) like swastikas and derivatives—rule inspired by someone building a swastika on Monday 4.) at all times moderation is pretty much subjective and new rules can spring into life randomly; moderators do their best, but sometimes a personal call needs to be made, try to understand and respect this

# 10

par

Angelio

4 ans plus tôt

I think we should also add these regulations on holo scrolls in the streaming city just in case.

Message 1–10 sur 25

1 2 3 » Suivant