New void platform idea

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 11

1 2 » Suivant

Auteur du sujet

par

Angelio

4 ans plus tôt

So far no one has suggested any improvements to the "void" platform. It may not matter much for the actual pvp, but it will give a good impression. I also placed 4 holo painters on each of the four sides, which would allow players to choose between 4 teams (5 if you count players who didn't choose a color as a team) Don't hesitate, please tell me what you think of this idea! Photos: http://imgur.com/a/2Dm6EIq

# 2

par

Hummm

4 ans plus tôt

IMHO: you're is way too busy ... and the holo painters need to be on the ground

# 3

par

Angelio

4 ans plus tôt

I made a new version of the platfrome, for me it's much better to watch, not too many different blocks and i also made simple shapes! https://imgur.com/a/d4Alhi1

# 4

par

ColtsWalker

4 ans plus tôt

Void - allow all heroes and their native weapons.

# 5

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

I think Angelio's "team coloring" idea has potential, but it seems mostly useful when you go there with a group of friends. Even though you might now have colored dudes, it still relies on the honor system of not shooting your own color. Need to think on this. And ColtsWalker, having all items is Hummm's shtick! I don't have concrete plans for that just yet.

# 6

par

Hummm

4 ans plus tôt

ColtWalker's and I agree on many things... genius recognizes genius

# 7

par

fersuper

4 ans plus tôt

finally fulfilled one of my orders

# 8

par

fersuper

4 ans plus tôt

Digite sua mensagem aqui.You want ideas i have a lot

# 9

par

fersuper

4 ans plus tôt

Digite sua mensagem aqui.That in the players, we could build on the void but only in places that you put to not see a mess, and also that you hear if animals do not need to be creating new creatures.

# 10

par

fersuper

4 ans plus tôt

Digite sua mensagem aqui E um Boss que aparece de 10 em 10 minutos e criaturas normais para nós juntarmos ,pontos de arena e com esses pontos de arenas poderíamos comprar equipamentos do void

Message 1–10 sur 11

1 2 » Suivant