The Twelve Kingdoms

dans English dans Forums

Message 11–20 sur 25

Précédent « 1 2 3 » Suivant

# 11

par

Rob12

3 ans plus tôt

Thank you, Obi and Firefly. I will be able to get the colours the same all over now.

# 12

par

Rob12

3 ans plus tôt

I have updated my wonder map to brighten up some of the darker areas. I have also included the Twelfth kingdom "Pyramidia" as an inset map at %50 the size of the rest of the map. I will not try to fix the color on the rest of the map because I am having trouble lining up the sections and don't want to ruin it. Here is the link again: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhxej3h4lwyzlgq/The%20Twelve%20Kingdoms%20Map%20Large.png?dl=0

# 13

par

obi-

3 ans plus tôt

Love it! Going up and down the map... really gives perspective of how much work you've done.. that's a LOT of blocks! :)

# 14

par

Rob12

3 ans plus tôt

Thank you Obi, I wish we had a block counter, that would be a cool thing ;)

# 15

par

Hummm

3 ans plus tôt

nice clean up. and ya, a block counter and a shot counter, and shots hit counter.

# 16

par

obi-

3 ans plus tôt

Non PvP hit/miss, PvP hit/miss :)

# 17

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

I'd like a map renderer where you put in coordinates and it gives you a 1:1 PNG so this whole process becomes a lot easier.

# 18

par

Hummm

3 ans plus tôt

pretty sure I asked you for that years ago...

# 19

par

Rob12

3 ans plus tôt

Thank you Hummm, I like all of your ideas for counters, they would make great additions to the game for making all kinds of devices and side games. @Firefly, Your PNG map maker sounds quite interesting too, it would make things much easier :)

Message 11–20 sur 25

Précédent « 1 2 3 » Suivant