DEV: bugs, annoyances

dans English dans Forums

Message 51–60 sur 63

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Suivant

# 51

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

@obi-: in a simple twist of fate I think I fixed part two of #42—wild pets after signing in again—as well.

# 52

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

Firefly where there is water or lava and you can hear its sounds, I don't know why, but it goes very slow, the game works badly for me and also the strange thing sometimes where there is construction, that also happens to me. I have a hard time building because of that problem that happens to me.

# 53

par

obi-

3 ans plus tôt

Great! Maybe I'll find myself a pet now :)

# 54

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

@leyenda: can you provide a video of the problem in action? It's a little too vague of a description to navigate on. Is any amount of water problematic? Are there parts in the game where you can hear the water or lava sounds without slowdown? (Is anyone capable of speaking to or translating for leyenda in their native tongue?)

# 55

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

What I wanted to say is that the game goes slow where there is water or lava I don't know why

# 56

par

Hummm

3 ans plus tôt

Slow movement through water and lava is by design.

# 57

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

@leyenda: It's still very vague to me as to what the problem is, but it sounds like generic slowdown when there's a lot of stuff in your view? Can you try lowering the 'view distance' (Distancia de visión) to see if it speeds things up a bit? Start with 'minimal' and work from there.

# 58

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

For now it works best for me by putting my vision to a minimum :)

# 59

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Anyone ever notice that the world map is offset by one pixel? Yeah, me neither. It's most noticeable if you zoom in to 1x1. There's only 32x31 blocks shown instead of 32x32 and your hero's position doesn't line up if you are near the North edge since it misses a row of blocks. Anyway, this is fixed in the next update.

# 60

par

ColtsWalker

3 ans plus tôt

Mentioned before, "convenient private message response" - When another player on your friends list sends you a message and you wish to respond, it should be more direct than having to scroll though the telecharger friends list to find them and click on the chat bubble. Say Angelio sends me a message as soon as I connect to AD. I should be able to press "T" and then click the globe icon to toggle though "local, friends, Angelio" as his name should automatically be added to the list buffer since he initiated a conversation in the same way that it would with an established conversation. This would be a better way to respond. Also, it would provide a workaround to the problem of not all players on the friends list are available in the telecharger once the limit of visible friends is reached.

Message 51–60 sur 63

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Suivant