DEV: Angeldust Creator Kit

dans English dans Forums

Message 21–30 sur 57

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant

# 21

par

Loki The Witful

1 an plus tôt

This is awesome!!! Thank you so much I have big plans with this!!!

# 22

par

Firefly

1 an plus tôt

@obi-: take your time; looking forward to your experiences! @SodaMeow: every bit of moral support is welcome when explosions are involved :D @Griefs: wow, how is it even possible?! Those are some good looking beans! Impressive that you were able to figure it out, on which operating system did you use textureconverter? @Loki The Witful: I included the Raspberry Pi textureconverter port specially for you! Not sure if you're using the Pi for this, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to add it. Keep us posted!

# 23

par

Griefs

1 an plus tôt

i added a much needed addition to complement bean block https://i.imgur.com/TtjaO2p.jpg

# 24

par

obi-

1 an plus tôt

couldn't resist trying it out: https://imgur.com/a/JTb5xsx

# 25

par

Firefly

1 an plus tôt

@obi-: it's sooo good! One improvement would be to get rid of the white areas. Not sure if you saved your PNG without transparency or if you accidentally used the 'forced matting' (m) command line option. But the meme is brilliant even in this state :D

# 26

par

obi-

1 an plus tôt

I did it in paint, so no transparency Paint would low key be the best tool for old fashioned if it only had saving with transparency :( I skimmed through the dev stream, you replaced a laptop battery?? wha, crazy also: PC challenged people on discord have been asking about a way to do textures on Android

# 27

par

Firefly

1 an plus tôt

Due to some technical issues the VOD of today's livestream will be back up on YouTube in two days or so, I will also try to make a condensed version of the battery replacement and upload it to my secondary channel. Textures on Android is going to be crazy difficult with the current code as Angeldust loads textures directly from its APK. This entire feature was unplanned and I think it's a good step to first have this working on computers. When the kinks are ironed out I could look into better Android support. Let's first try to get a texture pack worthy of porting to Android :D (Also: yeah, I totally replaced my MacBook Pro's battery! I never did this before, but with all of your moral support I got there, we even say the laptop working and I'm typing this on it! I'm proud!)

# 28

par

Firefly

1 an plus tôt

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.21c: – added more tips to 'Draw your texture' – added 'Speed up texture conversion' – updated 'textureconverter' to work on Mac OS X 10.6

# 29

par

Firefly

1 an plus tôt

The Angeldust Dev! #7 livestream VOD is up on YouTube, this shows you how to use 'textureconverter': https://youtu.be/Lz5ZeoK_gSs

# 30

par

Hummm

1 an plus tôt

10.6 ?!?! ... I'm on 10.13 and having "your OS is out of date" issues

Message 21–30 sur 57

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant