Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Problems with water

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–7 sur 7

Auteur du sujet

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

As soon as there is water, it will not let me build in that place, the Internet goes away and the game is very slow, what can I do if I still use the Image nearby?

# 2

par

just_a_thought

3 ans plus tôt

Try playing a different game?

# 3

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

I don't think there's any reason why a single block of water would cause problems. You can try lowering the 'view distance' menu option to see if it makes a difference. Other than that I'm pretty sure watery areas are no different compared to non-watery areas. Can you record and send me a video of this problem happening in real-time?

# 4

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

If I would like to demonstrate it in a video about how it slows down the game where there is water but apparently it doesn't let me record either in an app, it gets too slow and takes me out of the game. What I know for now is that where there is a lot of water, the game is slow, I don't know why it's weird and then apparently my phone can't hold it and it appears that the system interface doesn't respond.

# 5

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

Still I wonder why this will happen to me where there is a lot of water, is it because the Internet is forced more?

# 6

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

The goalpost subtly moved from 'water' to 'a lot of water'. Without seeing it in action, my best guess is that the animation of the many water blocks is overloading one of your CPU cores, which in turn lags the kernel and/or other threads like the network interface. Currently the only way to reduce load on your CPU is to reduce the view distance, with the idea being that less water = less animation = more processing power left over for everything else. Let me know if this actually works out. There's also not much I can really do about this. The water animation is very efficient, especially for ARM-based CPUs.

# 7

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

If maybe that's it, I put it in view mode in minimal mode, and it doesn't go very slow sometimes.

Message 1–7 sur 7