Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

The informative

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–8 sur 8

Auteur du sujet

par

last minute

3 ans plus tôt

Well, I found in the forum about a story of help angelio is hard hmm leyenda why would I say that? Let's say they are a couple? And other news about the phony priestess because a creature warns? Suppose it is some kind of distraction to draw attention to something. Oh and police news is not good in angeldust. It seems that crimes still appear in a peace game. Will these policemen be on strike? Well today in angeldust it will rain a lot use the umbrellas

# 2

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

What??

# 3

par

Angelio

3 ans plus tôt

Police on strike? I wonder if the FBI- are also concerned ... I'm looking forward to see more news in the informative. *eating pop-corns* Want some Ruan-san ?

# 4

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

I don't want to be a spoilsport but what a last minute because that had already happened months ago

# 5

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

And well about the police haha ​​no wonder I wonder what is the cause of that strike. I also want to eat that popcorn from ruan-san

# 6

par

last minute

3 ans plus tôt

Latest news this solitario Thursday and vj2010123 will go to prison after trial for fraud, blackmail and liars

# 7

par

last minute

3 ans plus tôt

And new news some policemen who were on strike are now walking in wonders for the gold that is there. According to what we have heard they were on strike for little gold that they received for their work then because of the new information about gold in wonders, now some policemen have become pirates stealing gold from buildings

# 8

par

YokoOnoOkami

3 ans plus tôt

With so many criminals in Angeldust, are we safe? I am afraid to leave my clan and be kidnapped or even stolen! Where's the police that don't do anything? Oh who can help us? Who?! :(

Message 1–8 sur 8