RFC: NPC auto-spawn

dans English dans Forums

Message 101–110 sur 118

Précédent « 1 2 39 10 11 12 » Suivant

# 101

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Heroes other than your own seem to always slightly hover on chairs even without stickers. And they also clip into high chairs (next to a column). I'm fixing these problems, too.

# 102

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

But and if the chair does not have a backrest, as sometimes happens, the sticker cannot be hidden much, the truth is that the stickers can be seen floating, if there was a specialized sticker for that that is as invisible as possible, it would be better that way you would not see something floating , and well, I use the number 0 stickers since they look little, even so it shows if it is floating, and speaking of the subject I had to use stickers some floating on the way to Halloween because I realized that in some points you keep them They do not go up or down the stairs and that I put photons where they go up in those other ways it seems that they only see the floating stickers and not the photons at certain points, why?

# 103

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Another bug fixed: if sitting heroes talk or flourish, their text balloons are displayed way too high. This whole NPC sitting thing is really improving the game a lot :D

# 104

par

obi-

3 ans plus tôt

Best new feature ever? Maybe?

# 105

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Also, I'm calling it here: NPCs will auto-sit* on chairs, columns and girders. The shape of the column perfectly lends itself for sitting and I think it's entirely cool to maybe even have an NPC sit on top of a flagpole :-) This also gives a wide variety of heights: chairs can be a 'small table', a regular chair or a high chair, the girder is just under a full block in height and the column block has the full height of a block. *) For clarity: auto-sit means that if you slap the photon imitator on top of these block types, the NPC will start in a sitting state. They won't magically sit down when walking over these block types.

# 106

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Baddabing, baddaboom—I've just updated the server to feature the new NPC chat behavior (player dialogs and random chatting) and auto-sitting. Sitting NPCs look a bit weird currently, but it's technically all working as intended. An upcoming client update (soon!) fixes the cosmetic issues.

# 107

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

Soon I also suppose that it can be done with the summoned creatures :)

# 108

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Creatures spawned by the photon imitator will remain the same for now. I was and still am pretty happy with their state. You can now fake their persistence using NPCs and you can even make them spawn on command while doing an NPC-routed quest line or so. Other than that: are the recent changes (sequential dialogs, auto-sit) okay with everyone?

# 109

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

I think firefly is a good idea:D

# 110

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

I found a bug in the npc in my Halloween Wonder is the npc named Marcelino :/

Message 101–110 sur 118

Précédent « 1 2 39 10 11 12 » Suivant