Call for testers

dans English dans Forums

Message 31–40 sur 58

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant

# 31

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Don't worry @Hummm, it's good to know when things aren't up to standards yet. Sometimes I can't accommodate requests, but in this case I think I can at least meet you halfway. The new 'quick shovel' won't be identical to the original, but it will have different trade-offs that make it useful and useable in its own way. I think it'll be fine, without having to use ugly hacks like the old one.

# 32

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Heads-up: I am going full MOBA with this, letting you customize hotkeys/buttons for every hotbar slot! Press Z: BAM—Air Shield! C: BAM—dispenser ready! X: BAM—Web trap deployed! Also useful for building with multiple base blocks at once. The entire idea is pretty genius. I know it would be even better to let you map any (non-hotbar) item to any button, but that's a bit too next-level at the moment. I think MOBA-style hotbar mapping is already an amazing input improvement. (If it isn't obvious: these hotkeys will *activate* the item in the hotbar slot instead of toggling to them. This lets you quickly use alternate items while keeping your original item equipped.) A new beta with 'quick shovel' will be available soon.

# 33

par

Schnider

3 ans plus tôt

Hello! I still haven't been able to install the package in 3D mode. I will certainly see what I can do. When I do I will leave my comment here, saying what I found! and I love chocolate. (k ^ k)

# 34

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Angeldust v3.14 BETA 2: More Time to Test® Edition (SEE POST #47 FOR UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINKS) Here's what's new compared to the first beta (see post #15): USER INTERFACE – touchscreen dragging will now scroll screen contents – implemented inertial scrolling – refined touchscreen click and drag detection – show user content folder after taking a screen shot or exporting a map CONTROLS – mouse buttons can now be mapped to actions – reintroduced a mappable 'quick shovel' action – added mappable 'use item N' actions to activate hotbar items VISUAL – fix missing South-facing tabletop side when a table is next to stairs – fix 'Hero battle!' telecharger menu badges rendering incorrectly I'm REALLY looking forward to testing reports on the new touchscreen interface. It's a huge, invasive change, but finally turns Angeldust into a somewhat first-class citizen on Android and iOS. No more buying 'Bamboo' when you want to scroll through the shop list. Reports on the new functionality and changes from the first and second beta remain welcome too.

# 35

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

So what can be done to solve this problem?

# 36

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

Ops confuSorry, I sent the wrong translated message😅. I wanted to say that I have seen that the touch screen is better now :)

# 37

par

Hummm

3 ans plus tôt

LOVE LOVE LOVE the quick shovel!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!

# 38

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

@Leyenda: thanks for testing the new touchscreen functionality, I'm glad you see it as an improvement. @Hummm: nice! I think you'll also love the 'use item N' actions for mapping Sky Walk / Air Shield. Or not… :-)

# 39

par

Schnider

3 ans plus tôt

@Firefly:I liked it, I loved the idea of ​​testing the 3D function

# 40

par

Hummm

3 ans plus tôt

SS now dumps full path to image in the chat ... w/copy that's a nice bonus... I was a bit concerned that it showed my user name eg /home/hummmsterdudedoxed/Library/Application Support/Metagaming B.V./Angeldust/ instead of ~/Library/Application Support/Metagaming B.V./Angeldust/ but it's only an issue for rapid SS that still display the chat message from the previous SS ... or if chat is what you're SSing

Message 31–40 sur 58

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant