par

ColtsWalker

3 ans plus tôt

nothing Mac?

# 12

par

Hummm

3 ans plus tôt

He might have a Mac binary on itch.io... but I suspect the whole point of the test is to pre-test before going to the official stores.

# 13

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Maybe Mac. I'll need this entire workday (Friday) to wrap up the testing version. If it's done, expect it to be released somewhere early on Saturday. It'll have a few 'known issues', but it's better than nothing. And also confirmed: I won't stream this weekend so I can spend time with family. I hope the test version makes up for the lack of live entertainment.

# 14

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

no problem Firefly that you enjoy this weekend, I will look forward to that new update :)

# 15

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

Angeldust v3.14 BETA: No Time to Test® Edition (SEE POST #47 FOR UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINKS) If you're daring and bold enough to try out this first-ever public beta version, get it above. Let me know here, in a PM or in an e-mail if it misbehaves or shows odd behavior compared to the current version. I'm also interested in performance reports. Here's what's new: CONTROLS – added 'Keyboard controls' and 'Game controller buttons' configuration panels to the options menu – controls and control hints are now mapped to the keys and buttons you've set up – user interface controls are independent of input mappings USER INTERFACE – smooth scrolling everywhere – improved chat log scroll bar accuracy – fixed scroll bar indicator glitches – highlight most recently-changed option in options menu GAMEPLAY – no longer play 'battle won' triggers when fleeing a battle PERFORMANCE – optimize rendering performance of game world and animated 3D-models – reduce panel block and foliage GPU overdraw VISUAL – hide holo symbols when they are physically blocked, to polish NPC interactions – fix chat indicator position for sitting and dancing heroes/NPCs – improve hero/NPC sitting detection to fix them floating above chairs – render top-side decals ("stickers") on chair seats instead of chair backrests – hide edges of transparent item 3D-model parts to improve in-icon and in-hand tree and object appearance Most of these changes are going to be permanent, so you can already start to change or fix builds to fit the new aesthetics. The control remapping stuff is really new and forms an invasive change. I tested it to the best of my ability, but I'm really interested in hearing about your adventures using it. Lastly, there's one known issue that I couldn't fix in time: when playing a low-level account the 'Hero battle!' level progress and NEW indicators are rendered halfway. It's on my list to fix before release.

# 16

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

I finally have 3D although my internet is slow or the game will be due to performance or something like that

# 17

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

by the way I seemed to understand that if someone has 3D they can change the eyebrows and things like that was to add to my characters

# 18

par

Hummm

3 ans plus tôt

(already reported via email) on MacOSX it won't start, (missing libclang_rt.asan_osx_dynamic.dylib) Linux/Winblows run ok testing ... begins 1) can't set "quick shovel" to right mouse

# 19

par

Firefly

3 ans plus tôt

@Hummm: I messed up the macOS build, it includes debug instruments. Let me know if the following one starts and/or works. It's kinda hard to package it as a multi-OS bundle. Update for macOS (ZIP, 3 MiB): http://downloads.angeldu.st/Angeldust-v3.14-Beta-macOS.zip MD5: db57095fead8f9b842f2d40d6b30d2a6 In general: mapping mouse buttons is not supported (yet?), only keys and gamepad buttons. It's supposed to be a step up from the previous situation.

# 20

par

Leyenda

3 ans plus tôt

I love this Beta mode more for the reason that it has 3D but yes, it has to be improved in the slowness of the game to stay great. Well now I wonder then when you update the game will there be 3D for android?

Message 11–20 sur 58

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant