DEV: Angeldust Creator Kit

di English di Forum

Pos 11–20 dari 57

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Lanjut

# 11

oleh

Angelio

3 tahun lalu

Apart from the fact that I'm not a big fan of the style of the pages layout (it looks like reading math exercises) it's quite well explained, good job on that, and the spreadsheets are very useful, i say keep it. Maybe you could add colors at those spreadsheets so that it is more pleasant to read. You can also add colors to certain words to clearly distinguish elements in the text and also the titles for the different parts and sub-parts of the document. With that said, I advise you to not hesitate adding images showing the explanations, whether through screenshots of the game or sketches.

# 12

oleh

Firefly

3 tahun lalu

Thanks for the feedback so far! For now I focus on content instead of presentation so that everyone can at least get up to speed. Once the content is in a good spot, I can add some images to entice readers to read more :D

# 13

oleh

Firefly

3 tahun lalu

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.15b: – updated 'Let characters talk' with a section on quick messages

# 14

oleh

INMENSA

3 tahun lalu

[EDIT by Firefly: removed a plain text copy-paste of contents. I don't think it is very useful.]

# 15

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.18a: – updated the 3D-mesh textures to include the new player-made artwork – updated 'Improve character navigation' to mention the new, transparent sticker

# 16

oleh

Firefly

2 tahun lalu

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.20a including the new decorations, drawings and paintings.

# 17

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

Updated to Angeldust Creator Kit v3.21b: – add 'Modding game textures' section – bundle 'textureconverter' command-line tool for Windows, macOS, Linux and Raspberry Pi – bundle Cartoon visual style game world texture sheets – update 'Bundled files' to document texture modding files – describe /tw in 'Commands' Just two days after talking about this on the livestream I've added everything you need to create a full Angeldust game world texture set, based on the original Cartoon visual style. I've documented a lot of stuff to make sure everyone can get up to speed. The provided command-line tools are largely untested, so I want to get feedback on whether or not they work properly. Please use them on a variety of systems supported by Angeldust. Not trying to push things, but I'm looking forward to seeing the following things: – @Hummm sharing four 'water.imy' files that turn water transparent blue with an original design – someone starting up a community project to create a pixel-perfect 'old-fashioned' visual style texture set Right after publishing I've already noticed a few areas for improvement, so expect a v3.21c revision soon. I hope to include fixes and details for all feedback that comes in. I'll also do a special, very early livestream tomorrow at 07.30h UTC where you can ask questions about the texture modding process and the textureconverter tool. And there will be awesome explosions, too: YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz5ZeoK_gSs Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/AngeldustLive

# 18

oleh

obi-

1 tahun lalu

you sir, are a god. I'll play with it next week when everyone at work is on leave and I therefore will be free as well won't be able to come to the stream tho

# 19

oleh

SodaMeow

1 tahun lalu

Not sure I will add any value, but I will drop by to say hi! :D

# 20

oleh

Griefs

1 tahun lalu

thanks, i finally made the bean block dlc https://i.imgur.com/T2lcxsH.png

Pos 11–20 dari 57

Sebelumnya « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Lanjut