Angeldust v3.24

in English in Forum

Post 31–40 di 61

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.

# 31

di

Kamikaze Justice

1 anno fa

FF... After doing 100 dungeons, I got this "unlocked" Heavenshot crossbow. I see no advantage of it over my normal crossbow, since my normal crossbow does, at least, double the damage. What's so good about the Heavenshot crossbow? Is this what is called a "Legendary" weapon? It's not powerful at all.

# 32

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

@Kamikaze Justice: Hey, you are the hero with a legendary artifact from a dungeon! Right now, you're the only player who can investigate what the thing does. I did only two measly dungeons so far… Which again leads me to say that at 150+ you've already unlocked two more legendary weapons, you just need to go and collect them using your other heroes.

# 33

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

Just updated the game server again to make 'the creature' even more visible and attractive, and did the same for dungeons. Without additional programming my simulated bots now know how to get to dungeons, hopefully new players will, too :-) Also, I'm not sure who coached @fatih+, but that's an impressive first showing on the Speedrun leaderboard!

# 34

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

I've cleaned up the Speedrun leaderboard design, and it now shows 'New PB!' labels for newly listed speedruns that were completed in the past day. This makes it easy to see what your competition has been up to.

# 35

di

fatih+

1 anno fa

As Firefly said, "I got insanely lucky that my one-shot attempt got good RNG."

# 36

di

Kamikaze Justice

1 anno fa

I'm gonna guess that the 3 top scores for the Speedrun were probably done by a sorceress. They can float over the conveyor belts, the wooden walkway, etc., without having to do them. Doing that could knock off a lot of time. I know that everyone could use a sorceress, too, and take advantage of the skill, but not everyone wants to use a sorceress.

# 37

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

The Speedrun leaderboard shows which hero was used for the run @Kamikaze Justice, so you don't have to guess. If you don't see the hero icons, empty your browser's cache and refresh the leaderboard. It's: Arrow (green)—Scout Block (orange)—Builder Lightning bolt (blue)—Sorceress Shield (gray)—Fighter As for not wanting to play the 'fastest' hero—you can play any way you want. Like I wrote before, if a lot of people are interested in speedrunning the dungeons I can add filters so you could see who had the fastest scout run and so on.

# 38

di

Kamikaze Justice

1 anno fa

People that have their favorite "hero" shouldn't feel pressured to use a "hero" they don't like to use. The Speedrun should be equal for all "heroes" without having to change to another "hero", imo. How good is Angeldust really, if everyone is compelled to use a sorceress in every part of the game? Even the PvP compels a person to learn to use a sorceress weapon, if they want to play PvP. What kind of Speedrun is it, if people can skip their way over certain parts of the Speedrun? That's not a skill. It sounds like cheating to me. No one should be bragging about their great first run, or any Speedrun, when it was done by skipping parts of the Speedrun. So, I take it, that the 3 top scores are done by sorceresses. It should be called, "The Sorceress Speedrun".

# 39

di

obi-

1 anno fa

it's any% KJ, get a grip it's about completing it as fast as possible, so of course people will do everything in their power to make it easier. (also: the top 3 aren't even all sorc) a filter by hero would be cool still, a global lb for all heroes and then 4 for each hero. perhaps renaming the lb to any% would be good too to avoid confusion edit: I wanted to test if the conveyor skip was possible with scout, it is, it's just a neo jump (google neo jump). I also just realised that doing it with the scout is faster than with a sorceress, as you don't need to wait for the fly spell to end, which means the scouts have a big advantage over the sorceress. doing the neo jump is of course much harder than using the spell, but it is in return much faster.

# 40

di

Kamikaze Justice

1 anno fa

Get a grip yourself... The top 3 aren't sorceresses? That's odd, because the sorceress appears to be their most adorned "hero", so why wouldn't they use the sorceress? By checking if the scout can skip the conveyor, is admitting you skipped the conveyor with your sorceress, trying to erase your guilt trip. BTW, the sorceress can skip the entire conveyor, and the entire wooden walkway. Also, gravity works against the scout, unlike the sorceress, so the sorceress has the greater advantage. The higher scores prove the greater advantage by the sorceresses. Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Post 31–40 di 61

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.