to Mentto

in English in Forum

Post 11–20 di 47

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 » Succ.

# 11

di

Moniq

4 anni fa

This is a list of players on my blacklist. fabriciomatador - for blocking Hotel Smile on Striped road Kosmokot - for blocking my castle Mentto - for blocking Central HUB Seba4563 - for blocking by the Hunting Hole on Striped road Swaleha - for attempts to identity theft, manipulations and bothering others Weaboo - for blocking Central HUB and the crossroad there Wippie - for blocking House of Red on Striped road, imho alt of Swaleha

# 12

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

The "no claim" radius that Moniq suggested should be a minimum of 50 claims, if not 150!! Further, the claim button should be disabled until, you TP home after hitting the "Wonder" button.

# 13

di

Moniq

4 anni fa

I am ok with claims in my lands, just not right next to my buildings.

# 14

di

obi-

4 anni fa

This friend claim radius has potential, wonder radious too. But what if someone wants to claim next to their house and some other player 10 claims away claimed next to their house too?

# 15

di

Kamikaze Justice

4 anni fa

It looks like obnoxious griefers have the same protections as everyone else, knowing their accounts (and claims) will still be safe, years from now. It becomes a game within a game, where griefing becomes a game. I like Moniq's suggestion at #10 because the worst griefers are those that build right next to someone else's claim that has buildings.

# 16

di

Moniq

4 anni fa

@Obi2002 They need to become friends, then they can claim in the "buffer" zone (no matter how wide it is).

# 17

di

Moniq

4 anni fa

If it is possible to determine if a claim was ever changed by a player, then never changed claims could be released after some time. Also, it would be nice if there was an information about some respect to other builders between those tips that always jump on me in worst moment when getting gold for new alt.

# 18

di

obi-

4 anni fa

Most people dont friend the people next to them, especialy if they are 50/25/10/150(or whatever the suggested radius is). I know I dont have anyone who is even close to me in the village friended...so if the claim radius was a thing, noone else could claim next to their house if they were in my claim radious. If the claim radious was a thing, I'd 100% atleast give them to wonders...the current buffer claims wouldnt be needed anymore. I have claims that are unchanged, I dont want to lose them. Anti grieff tips should popup when you buy your first claim.

# 19

di

Moniq

4 anni fa

I don't understand what you mean with the village. I suggest to disallow user A to claim right next to a claim of user B unless they are friends.

# 20

di

obi-

4 anni fa

I was trying to say that 150 is way too much, you have to atleast be able to see the players claim that is blocking you from claiming. If it were to be implemented, making it around 5 claims would be better. The claim radious(already done by buffer claims) or disabled claiming in my oppinion should be only given to wonders, not biased cuz Im a wonder builder, but the wonders get the most grieffers...go around any wonder and you can see a thick ring of grieff claims. I know that most of those people just want a cool area to build in, and near a wonder is as good or as special for most people as it can get. Noone actually grieffs with bad intention, you would have 64 Weaboo and 64 Mentto claims then. Another thing that would happen if an anticlaim was added for everyone: people could grieff even more and faster, all they need to do is claim every N(whatever the radious would be) claims, and have the radious grieff the rest of it.

Post 11–20 di 47

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 » Succ.