DEV: bugs, annoyances

in English in Forum

Post 31–40 di 63

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.

# 31

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

Don't worry coltswalker for sure ff will add that strategy that I had of the creatures to follow you so as not to lose them :)

# 32

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

As for the ff teleporter, it could be improved on the fact that it does not take long to recharge and that there are more zones to save in personnel and in world mode in the telecharger to have more places to go, there is to hunt, etc. The truth about how long it takes to recharge from the charger is sometimes a bit of a problem to hurry up eg by running away from powerful creatures or eg leaving a place that players don't want you to be.

# 33

di

Firefly

3 anni fa

@obi-: Good catch, you're right about the claim borders disappearing if you're high and the camera is angled a certain way. I think I tried fixing this in the past without luck, but'll try again. @ColtsWalker: I'd kick your Player B from my hunting party in a heartbeat :D (Luckily I'm not your hunt leader.) Let me think on a cooldown and potential other solutions. Right now, once a pet is tamed only the original tamer can retame it to prevent duping/juggling pets between heroes and accounts. Same with ridden creatures. As for losing your mount: I'm looking for a solution. How often do you lose your mount per day/game session? An indication on frequency helps me evaluate the necessary user experience. @leyenda: the new creatures will be available at a later stage, don't worry yet :D

# 34

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

Ah ok thanks you for the information firefly 😊

# 35

di

Firefly

3 anni fa

@obi-: I fixed your bug for Angeldust v3.11.

# 36

di

obi-

3 anni fa

Oh wow, I do remember you trying a while ago... now you found a solution for it... Awesome!

# 37

di

Firefly

3 anni fa

The Angeldust v3.11 world map shows your watched heroes. It now also always displays the watch list, orientation bar and compass: http://downloads.angeldu.st/World-map-watch.jpg Thanks to Hummm, ColtsWalker and others for the idea.

# 38

di

Hummm

3 anni fa

that's awesome, now make it a floating window I can move to the side (outside the bounds of the game window) and dynamically updates :D ... it can't hurt to ask!

# 39

di

ColtsWalker

3 anni fa

Q: "How often do you lose your mount per day/game session?" A: A lot. When I do my quest it happens at least once on average. For example, while chasing down a Moa I discovered another Moa and by the time I caught up with and killed both, I was out of range of my mount. I pulled up the map so I could back-trace and go find it. Sometimes when I go back for the mount, it is there, sometimes it has despawned. Sometimes it gets stuck in trees and wont come when called even when I am in proximity. On evenings where I go hunting to build my game coins I typically, in an hour hunt, have to log in and out to get the dragon or horse back. There are evenings when I go to hunt and I've lost my mount in as early as 10 minutes. Then I just say "good grief" and hunt without it.

# 40

di

ColtsWalker

3 anni fa

holy crap batman! I just looked at the map image, that is freaking awesome! ie - world map shows your watched heroes

Post 31–40 di 63

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.