door

Bits360

7 jaren geleden

Type your message here.

# 2

door

Bits360

7 jaren geleden

Meant to say: One question description: Im wondering how to get easy gold, killing monsters only gives around 60-70 in around level 100, is there any other way aside from killing new things and finding new blocks?

# 3

door

Hummm

7 jaren geleden

new areas/soil .. new creatures ... that'll get you about 200k .. then grind, grind, grind

# 4

door

Gerberd

7 jaren geleden

Kill 3 monsters at once. Then it'd pay 180 - 210 in the same amount of time. Sure they'll kill you, but you'll win a few and it will pay.

# 5

door

Gerberd

7 jaren geleden

There are mobs of monsters. Usually 3 together at once. That works out okay for me unless as I'm fighting them I run into a second mob by mistake. Then there are 6. Usually at that point I'm in over my head and I run or I teleport away. If I can't make it away and they kill me then I make sure I kill them and it pays more than the 100 that I lost. I use the mage and I fly and then use the air shield when I'm getting overwhelmed. Then they can't melee attack me because I'm flying and they can't hit me with projectiles because of the air shield. I press shift to fly to a tree really fast and I heal myself. I fly again, try to put distance between myself and the mob so I can hit them with the red wand while running backwards. If anyone else comes along I can't steer the monsters to where I need them to be as well as I can alone. That's just what I've noticed.

Bericht 1–5 van 5