Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

random building

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–9 van 9

OP

door

dumz

7 jaren geleden

i have recently left town and i have seen tons and tons on towers and random structures, it is very ugly and takes away from the enjoyment of the game. has anyone else seen this?

# 2

door

Desertfish

7 jaren geleden

Yes, I've seen this too. This wat happens if everyone has access to a free world. If you like, you are free to remove the ugly structures that bother you using the shovel :-). If it's really really bothering you, please contact Firefly about it. He developed the game and welcomes all user feedback.

# 3

door

Firefly

7 jaren geleden

Some players might not be the best at building, but are having fun at their own pace. In my experience, once you reach level 4 in the game world, there are no random buildings anymore. There are a lot near my house, because lots of newbies start there :)

# 4

door

Jyant

7 jaren geleden

is everyone in the same world? or are there many? can you transfer to another world if so? my world seems very dead.. people built and then either left or stopped playing.

# 5

door

Jyant

7 jaren geleden

Type your message here.

# 6

door

DivineHolinessjr

7 jaren geleden

Similar experience Jyant, seems there's no one on when ever I play. The first day I played there was others but not anymore so I'm kind of lonely.. as in really lonely.

# 7

door

Dark_Priest

7 jaren geleden

One day of playing... Ta-Daaaa!

# 8

door

KTBFFH

7 jaren geleden

Off topic .. How do i check my lv?

# 9

door

Omniboxus

7 jaren geleden

There is no level system..... When they speak level they mean area level... If your in game I will explain in better detail

Bericht 1–9 van 9