door

PRONUT

7 jaren geleden

I vote Midori for president.

# 32

door

obi-

7 jaren geleden

Why vote midori, when you cane vote obi, you will maybe be voting both, depending on our oath.

# 33

door

Skrew

7 jaren geleden

There is no democracy in the land of angeldust. Firefly is our king and rightful ruler. To speak otherwise is treason.

# 34

door

WalkingPlague

7 jaren geleden

Long live the king!!!

# 35

door

WalkingPlague

7 jaren geleden

Long live the king!!!

# 36

door

WalkingPlague

7 jaren geleden

OMG!!! I double-posted...someone kill me please :S

# 37

door

DatScout

7 jaren geleden

*kills*

# 38

door

dumz

7 jaren geleden

good day my fellow enhabitance of the land of angledust! I, dumz, will be running for president! in my presidencey i will make it my duty to help anyone effected by the sudden wave of griefers the steam launch has brought us. by have the title of president i will be more recognisable to the community to give the help i can give. we musnt let the fat cats like midori and obi to run this game into the ground, they will take the best hunting for themselves and no other will see the rarer bosses. this is why i should be president, thank you for listening. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< A hero we can rely on! dumz 2016!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

# 39

door

obi-

7 jaren geleden

The voteing will start in an hour. Make sure to read everybodys posts, so you will choose the best one.

# 40

door

PRONUT

7 jaren geleden

Midori has clearly won XD All hail our new pres.

Bericht 31–40 van 50

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5 » Volgende