Avoid religion please

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 16

1 2 » Volgende

OP

door

Firefly

5 jaren geleden

I'm all for love. But I'll stress one last time that the Angeldust forums are no place for discussing religion. Please seek out professional help or guidance from your family if you feel compelled to bring up your religion (or that of others) here. Thanks to our 'Captain' the forum activity list is at least passable for now, but I will not tolerate mass posting or resurrection of religious threads. This was a last warning. The next person and their alts gets banned. Please don't go there. Let's just talk about the game, strategies, cool building projects and try to guess my next live streaming date. There's ample of cool stuff to discuss here!

# 2

door

Blueshoes

5 jaren geleden

Right! You owe us many many many many streams lol Bring. It. Back! xD

# 3

door

CAPTWINDOWShobos

5 jaren geleden

Time to polish up the old ban hammer mate

# 4

door

Firefly

5 jaren geleden

@Blueshoes: Yeah, I'll be back streaming soon(ish). It's been great having a bit of time off, even though the weather here was ridiculously hot. @Capt: I'll dust off the hammer and apply it with force once I get around to it :)

# 5

door

Kamikaze Justice

5 jaren geleden

This could start a debate on what "religion" is. Because I can make a case for atheism being a religion. I don't have enough faith to be an atheist, unless someone can prove a mindless nothing created everything ;)

# 7

door

Kamikaze Justice

5 jaren geleden

I saw that video (with Richard Dawkins in it), and it's complete rubbish. Let me know when an evolutionary "scientist" can create life from nothing inside the lab. These guys are sci-FICTION writers, not real scientists.

# 8

door

Kamikaze Justice

5 jaren geleden

OR... let us know when a mindless nothing creates life at anytime, on its own. Because that's what's needed to prove Lawrence Krauss isn't a nut. That stuff just isn't science, because with science, OBSERVATION is required, not IMAGINATION.

# 9

door

moebius

5 jaren geleden

Maybe life created the universe. check out Robert Lanza's Biocentrism https://www.bookdepository.com/Biocentrism-Robert-Lanza/9781935251743?ref=grid-view&qid=1533038979924&sr=1-1

# 10

door

Blueshoes

5 jaren geleden

@Firefly : Heyyy hope you have a great time off :D tbh, I prefer summer (or tropical climate) better than any seasons xD

Bericht 1–10 van 16

1 2 » Volgende