Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

why am i racking up a debt in fights

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–4 van 4

OP

door

capngloval

5 jaren geleden

i've noticed that after a serious battle, for some reason i have racked up a debt, and quite often all the loot there is not enough to pay back the debt, meaning i did a lot of fighting for nothing. why is this?

# 2

door

Hummm

5 jaren geleden

If you die, (exhausted) then you incur a 100 coin debt, which needs to be 'payed back' before you start getting money in your coffers. If you die again before you've paid the the complete 100 coins, the debt is reset back to 100 (and you lose any progress towards repaying the original 100 coins.) However, once you get money in your coffers, the ONLY way to "lose" it, is to spend it in the shop ... happy shopping!! It's pretty important to learn to how to play without dying... part of that includes knowing which creatures to hunt, and which ones to pass on. (run a way)

# 3

door

Hummm

5 jaren geleden

on a side note, maybe you should not practice... just wait for PvP, then come die to me, muhuhahaha!

# 4

door

Hummm

5 jaren geleden

Note to Firefly... I sure hope that there are going to be stats: not just top killer: Hummm 123456789000 kills but also killed by: killed_by top N deaths by player1 Hummm:345 Blueshoes:209 player2 Hummm:77 Captn:54 player3 Hummm: 14 player4 Hummm: 997 (I bet my tables get trashed by the forum) gogo markup

Bericht 1–4 van 4