Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Claimed land & area discovery

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–5 van 5

OP

door

Firefly

5 jaren geleden

After much consideration, I've changed the area discovery game mechanic to not count claimed lands anymore. This promotes exploration and discovery in the game world a bit more. So in Angeldust v3.0 you can't just randomly press the 'wonder' button and "discover" new areas. You'll actually have to walk out into the wild and find an unclaimed area. Makes sense?

# 2

door

obi-

5 jaren geleden

I've used wonders to get quick cash for alts a lot of times, not anymore I guess. Glad that I have an area hub haha Random Q I wanted to ask: When this game is payable, do we pay per account or per client?

# 3

door

(GM) Hummm

5 jaren geleden

If it were my game (and I'm fully aware it's not) I would disable all discovery and claim abilities after a TP to wonder, not to be activated again until you TP home. ... there are still holes in that, but at least you can't act alone.

# 4

door

Firefly

5 jaren geleden

@Hummm: maybe it'll be even more stringent in the future, but for now I'm happy to take this first step. I'll be adding more wonders before Angeldust v3.0 and I don't want players to have "discovered" all areas without even exploring the wonder itself. In all, I think this is a change for the better.

# 5

door

Firefly

5 jaren geleden

@obi: I forgot to answer your question :D! Accounts will be free, you'll pay for the client in the app store of your choice.

Bericht 1–5 van 5