Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Official Date: Coming Back?

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–4 van 4

OP

door

StoldAD

4 jaren geleden

Hello, sorry about the delay on coming back as soon as possible. There has been a delay on internet throttling since I don't have the fast/correct internet service. I've been stuck with Satellite internet and some people might know how that is at times. I get 150GB of data and when I exceed it they throttle us behind other connections. It's been this way for a long time, but my data will re-new in a few days and that is when I can be seen online more. Reason Of Data Use: My uncle has been with me and my grandparents due to reason I will not explain online. So he has been doing his YT and he uploads at most 25 videos a month and my internet service Exede/Viasat don't allow increase in data. So the main question of this topic is when will I be back? Official Date: 2/8/2020 Time: Either 12:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. Just depends on my sleep schedule. I am looking forward to getting back into AngelDust. I do got family coming down this weekend as well so I might not be as active since my brothers kid has a B-day coming up so we Celebrating it on the 8th. They will be down tomorrow. Anyways I am still able to check the website and accept FR so if you wish to send out and new to the game. Just hit me up and I know a few are gonna know me from the past. Looking forward to checking out those peoples builds when I start being active. That will probably be Monday 2/10/2020. My official back though is on the 8th. As for that I think it's time to end my essay/paragraph how ever people will see this and I will be reading comments below and if you have any tips on the mechanics side of Angeldu.st with that particle thing I keep forgetting the name of just let me know the things you can make with them lol. I'm sure FireFly will remind me again. So I will leave off on that and catch everyone on my official come back date. (Got plans/ideas for builds) Sincerely, StoldAD

# 2

door

Hummm

4 jaren geleden

Photons :)

# 3

door

Firefly

4 jaren geleden

Welcome back in advance Stold, I'm sure everyone will receive you with open arms. What Hummm said is exactly right: photon blocks are the cool, interactive stuff you can use now. I will be streaming tomorrow at 17.00h UTC, so swing by if you feel like it. This week I've been rather busy on other things so I still need to add a new event to YouTube and Steam, but I'll be there for sure. I'm also lagging a bit with PMs and e-mail, hope to catch up soon.

# 4

door

Firefly

4 jaren geleden

Here's the link to the livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBNT7_qdUg0

Bericht 1–4 van 4