Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Leyenda's sad History :'(

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–6 van 6

OP

door

Tailsmancion

4 jaren geleden

Tailsmancion - Sit down boys, because today I will tell you a long story, of a girl who strives to be the best to have a wonderSit down guys, because today I will tell you a story, of a girl who strives to be the best to have a wonder. Leyenda- Since I was little I have suffered a lot even so I always endure. When I was little, I was always beaten and mistreated at school and I defended myself but teachers always punished me and they believed that I was bad and on top of that my father defended others and not me. My father also always beat me with sticks, he always insulted me. When I grew up my father also insulted me now and my mother said they were fed up with me that I wish I didn't have a daughter because I was having a lot of bad things because I never talked was shy and very embarrassing and distrustful, I never leave home because I prefer to play and forget about problems, I don't have friends in real life because of the things that happened to me because of mistrust. That's why I want to prove even in the game what I'm worth that I'm not useless to build wonders and have friends ... and be ... Happy :')

# 2

door

Tailsmancion

4 jaren geleden

and that's why I help legend translate the words and build with her

# 3

door

Ruan4K

4 jaren geleden

Forces to Leyenda Well ... This is really very delicate. I'm sorry for you Leyenda, reading this made me shed tears, it's really sad and you don't have to put in much effort to see how much suffering this whole journey for Leyenda was. This post really shook me, because I went through and sometimes I go through the same thing, when I was younger my parents beat me a lot with big sticks and things like that, according to them it is to "educate" me. At school I already got hit a lot and the teachers didn’t help much, at the time I had signs of attention deficit so it was very funny for them to mistreat me. My family disapproves of me, they want to control me, they want me to be the way they want to, they bully me, make me look like a trash, and they make fun of me, that's why I prefer to isolate myself and forget about everything while I'm having fun playing. And that kind of family doctrine made me my developing personality disorder (specifically Cluster C anxious) also made me develop anxiety problems, social interaction problems, and suicidal thoughts (Even today I have to deal with this kind of thing). What I have to say is not a very motivational story, not least because I don't know how to deal with words, much less with people. What I mean is that you (who are reading this) are an incredible person, regardless of what they say, or do with you, just because you got here already makes you a winner and you deserve a star (congratulations :D) we must always remember that we are incredible beings, capable of having complex feelings and emotions, we are not anyone's punching bags, we are above all, human beings, we are part of the universe, we are the universe, when we breathe, we think, we love ... it's like the universe has come to life. Do not let any controlling parent dominate you (or anything bad) you have come this far and can go further, I say this from the bottom of my heart. Thanks also to Tails for translating into English ;) Good luck Leyenda

# 4

door

Leyenda

4 jaren geleden

Muchas gracias por animarme ruan4k eres mi mejor amigo del mundo es verdad lo que dices somos libres de decidir debemos ser fuertes y seguir la vida por delante😊

# 5

door

Loki_TR

4 jaren geleden

Buenas noches amigos. Fue una discusión estresante (sobre Discord), pero fue necesario. Leyenda, estamos contigo! ¡Siéntete abrazado!

# 6

door

Leyenda

4 jaren geleden

Gracias loki_😊

Bericht 1–6 van 6