Horses

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 15

1 2 » Volgende

OP

door

sxphie

7 jaren geleden

Hello! I've just started playing Angeldust and my gosh, is it addicting. Yet, I've been struggling to find out this simple question: Is it possible to tame horses? I've tried multiple times and I don't know what button to press. Thank you!

# 2

door

Poznan23

7 jaren geleden

No sxphie it's not possible yet. :( You can ask Firefly to add tameable horses in a new update.

# 3

door

sxphie

7 jaren geleden

Oh okay.. Thanks! :)

# 4

door

Gerberd

7 jaren geleden

That would be cool. We could tame the birds too and have an aviary. If we were able to tame horses people would want carts. If we got carts then we'd need something to pull in the cart... Whoa, we should have chariot races.

# 5

door

Alzeron

7 jaren geleden

Would be awesome too if we could tame bears, we'd have a bear cavalry.

# 6

door

Aoi Blue

7 jaren geleden

I think tamable pets are a good idea, especially if they are ridable. I'd love to see it in future versions. However, considering the work involved, I understand perfectly if it would take a while.

# 7

door

SokemRokemRobot

7 jaren geleden

I started building a stable, where I would capture a horse, and corral it, but eventually, it disappeared. Just unfair. And I had a wolf captured, but he disappeared also, or maybe, he escaped. My walls were very high.

# 8

door

Zephia

7 jaren geleden

wow

# 9

door

Firefly

7 jaren geleden

Yeah, don't expect the creatures to abide any rules currently. They might be gone when you're not looking :) Pets / taming / riding / interacting with creatures is something lots of players want, but it will take some time to implement. It's on my radar though!

# 10

door

Mr_Cream2254

7 jaren geleden

FireFly Are you the owner?

Bericht 1–10 van 15

1 2 » Volgende