Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

More Objects in the Shop

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–5 van 5

OP

door

SokemRokemRobot

7 jaren geleden

Some of the items I'd like to see in the Shop... Church pew (so I can add to my Mega Church), Piano (Upright), Picture of Abraham Lincoln, toilet, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, oven/stove, refrigerator, plain door (various colors)(no design, no window), stained glass, podium w/ mic. Something that would be really cool... a black chalk board, sold in the Shop, which we'd be able to write (type) what we want on it (within reason), and reuse it. Be good for leaving messages to friends when we're not in the game, or, to other players that visit our properties.

# 2

door

Aoi Blue

7 jaren geleden

Church Pew should be a universal decorative chair. You should be able to place them side by side to merge them into benches and pews. Piano keyboard is definitely a cool idea. I think only the front part of the keyboard is needed, because you can make the rest out of other structures. I agree with having signs too.

# 3

door

Firefly

7 jaren geleden

I definitely want a picture, or even a painting of Abraham Lincoln in the game. Thanks for the suggestion.

# 4

door

SokemRokemRobot

7 jaren geleden

Perhaps, a "Log Cabin" block can be made for The Shop? It might take 3 different patterns to make it work, though.

# 5

door

j sneezer

7 jaren geleden

I think there should be instruments that shows when you hold them like a trumpet,saxaphone,trombone,euphoneium,clarinet,flute .

Bericht 1–5 van 5