Привет!

in English in Forums

Bericht 11–20 van 25

Vorige « 1 2 3 » Volgende

# 11

door

Noddrog

7 jaren geleden

i think,posting messages on forum.And,let all players translate/correct the mistakes,and then make a vote for best translation(but thats too hard to organize)

# 12

door

Noddrog

7 jaren geleden

translate the game/correct the mistakes *

# 13

door

Firefly

7 jaren geleden

Noddrog – do you want to take the lead on this? Can you maybe organize a translation team on the Russian forum? Just look for translations that can be improved, discuss them and report back to me what needs to be changed?

# 14

door

Alexi M

7 jaren geleden

Okay, when a player leaves, you need to fix "Остался" to "Вышел", "имеется сейчас" to "вошёл в игру"

# 15

door

Alexi M

7 jaren geleden

Fix bow "Ядовитая мойка" to "Ядовитый арбалет"

# 16

door

Noddrog

7 jaren geleden

maybe,maybe,i can be 'leader' in this thing,but how i should start,and how players can translate or correct the mistakes in translation?-_-i mean,if they translate or correct,what they should do next?

# 17

door

Alexi M

7 jaren geleden

Fix block "Песочные кирпичи" to "Песчаные кирпичи" Fix block "Шлаковые блоки" to "Каменные кирпичи" Fix Block "Большие шлаковые блоки" to "большие каменные кирпичи" Fix block "Заросшие шлаковые блоки" to "заросшие каменные кирпичи" Fix all blocks "облицовочный кирпич" to "Узорчатый кирпич" Fix block "медные круги" to "медные узоры"

# 18

door

Alexi M

7 jaren geleden

Correct block name*

# 19

door

Firefly

7 jaren geleden

The idea is to gather most suggestions and condense them in a document that I can use to find/replace in one go. We'd just need to be sure that we don't have ten people doing the same thing.

# 20

door

Lfod

7 jaren geleden

It's simple. You said the translation was bad. If you say it is bad I assume you have found what you think are mistakes. So every time you find a mistake you send him and email of what should be correct. Stuff takes time and effort. He offered to let you help and you keep asking how. It's simple if you care then when you find the errors inform him and he will correct them. If not then I guess just accept he did his best for you and appreciate it and move on until some one more serious comes along and puts the work in.

Bericht 11–20 van 25

Vorige « 1 2 3 » Volgende