web site feature request

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–10 van 11

1 2 » Volgende

OP

door

Hummm

7 jaren geleden

I mentioned this in the live stream today (#130 very end) It would be nice to sort creatures on different stats; by things like: number killed (groups all the un-discovered at one end), max level (that I've killed), type/shape (Gray grouse, Pheasant, Roadrunner, and Snowpicker are same shape, so sort the same), time since discovery (helps find all the ones I just killed, as well as undiscovered) finally, would be nice to see comparisons w/ others ... without giving away more details then you do now. (perhaps just: name, level, time discovered and silhouette)

# 2

door

Aoi Blue

7 jaren geleden

Probably not even name of the creature, if you haven't discovered it yet. It would be nice to see what percent of players have discovered each creature. That would be really cool, although that would require more on the technical end (if that information is not already calculated for the purpose of improving the game, which would be a good idea.)

# 3

door

Gerberd

7 jaren geleden

We have that already.

# 4

door

Gerberd

7 jaren geleden

in the side bar over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it says 'creatures' https://angeldu.st/en/creatures

# 5

door

Gerberd

7 jaren geleden

oh I guess we have that without the sort options.

# 6

door

Aoi Blue

7 jaren geleden

It also doesn't have the percent of players that have discovered it.

# 7

door

Aoi Blue

7 jaren geleden

As a note, it would also be nice if the creature type was under it's health bar in game.

# 8

door

Firefly

7 jaren geleden

I do have most of these stats available on the backend, but it'll take a while before it's a priority to add stats and stuff to the website. But thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it in the future! Aoi Blue – I kinda want to keep the interface as clean as possible. With the recent creature levels addition, you get a few more notifications with the creature name in it because you can discover multiple levels now. Of course the endgame is to add most of the website functionality into the game, but that is a huge undertaking.

# 9

door

Hummm

7 jaren geleden

Thanks, FireFly... I'm pretty sure I haven't asked for stats you don't already show/have, just asking for the different sort options. :)

# 10

door

Aoi Blue

7 jaren geleden

Actually, I was thinking it should be where the character name on the character is.

Bericht 1–10 van 11

1 2 » Volgende