Horses, lost + found!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 13

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Firefly

vor 6 Jahre

Here's something that'll bake your noodle: you can now flourish to call your horse (or other mount). Let me know what you think! This feature comes after losing my horse on stream two times in a row :) Pro-top: your mount will run to the position you performed the flourish at, it won't keep following you indefinitely. And if you completely lose your mount, it'll still be gone. It'll also try a bit to navigate the terrain, but don't expect miracles there.

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 6 Jahre

Some more explanation: you flourish by double-tapping the 'F' key, the flourish icon or the right action button on a game controller. Your character will say a voice line and perform and animation. The mount will come running at you. If someone can translate this small snippet of news and post in other forums, that would be cool. I'm not sure yet if this feature will stay the same in the future, but for now it's a nice, quick solution to the 'lost mount' problem.

# 3

von

Hummm

vor 6 Jahre

My testing shows: If you've moved to far away, even if it doesn't despawn (because someone else is by it), flourish won't bring it. If it despawns, it's gone; If I take one more step backwards (and my mount drops from view) http://imgur.com/a/LY84p I can't call it. But it's a great start Firefly! ;)

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 6 Jahre

Yes, you can only call it if it's in non-despawn range, even if another player is keeping the mount live. So still don't run away too far :) A better solution is coming in the future, more on that later.

# 5

von

Fierro

vor 6 Jahre

Sounds good to me. So you can have control over your horse. I think this can work.

# 6

von

moruera

vor 6 Jahre

works absoluty fine for me just tested it on my smartphone no more annoying searching and walking back 50% of our time saved x'D but it seems my horse is a lil bit smarter than my moa ._.

# 7

von

Hummm

vor 6 Jahre

The horse's brain is bigger, just saying. :)

# 8

von

Firefly

vor 6 Jahre

In theory both creatures are equally smart. In practice, their distinct sizes and movement properties make them slightly different. It shouldn't matter too much.

# 9

von

moruera

vor 6 Jahre

lol i know xP exactly because of that giraffe neck they seem to struggle :'( poor moas life is hard show them some love ;)

# 10

von

Blueshoes

vor 6 Jahre

I love moas!! But I haz *coughs* an Earthbound Pegasus atm XD

Beitrag 1–10 von 13

1 2 » Weiter