Outpost system

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 15

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Jade Jester

vor 7 Jahre

I have started a series of outposts for travelers to take refuge across the forest. I hope that this means we can some day go walking out of one of the gates, run into many outposts along the way... If anyone would like to help or has any suggestions, Reply here.

# 2

von

Omniboxus

vor 7 Jahre

Currently we are building a system called the golden bridge. so far it starts from the main area and spands off far outward. we are extreamly deep into a level 13 area and cant seem to come out of it it is gold and 4 blocks wide. and open for people to pitch in ^.^

# 3

von

DarkGeekRocker

vor 7 Jahre

i can pitch in lol just need to bookmark the spot ;)

# 4

von

Bluenote

vor 7 Jahre

Is it east or west?

# 5

von

Bluenote

vor 7 Jahre

Is it east or west?

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Awesome to see some building initiatives! Keep up the good work! Claimable land is coming in an update soon so you can make sure your hard work isn't demolished by less social players.

# 7

von

darthhegvader

vor 7 Jahre

cailmable land is not really good when the user not really stay in game in long time... it will be broken building... must be good creative builds and it nice to all.. can odd and weird... and no all can claim.. that my opinion.. and we need clean some area see the mess at lvl 1 area XD to many people make tower.. even me my self not really want claim.. but want to move my build home to close many active player :D it beter in vilage

# 8

von

Desertfish

vor 7 Jahre

Hey, nice! Never stray from the golden path :-) Wonderful house you have, BTW!

# 9

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

ive made some buildings heading directly WEST from town out the door by my place. 'Mossy Stones' mark the path for now. Buildings along the way to provide protection. out to level 10 area so far and still building.

# 10

von

Jyant

vor 7 Jahre

edit: will make into main highway soon.. would like some help with building a highway out to further areas if anyone is interested.

Beitrag 1–10 von 15

1 2 » Weiter