Like or love? Review!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–20 von 25

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter

# 11

von

Omniboxus

vor 7 Jahre

OK didn't know that.... I did see that today in the livesteeam... I picked up a lantern ish item... Kinda like a thin cobble block that gives off light. XD

# 12

von

Omniboxus

vor 7 Jahre

I was just playing and I noticed with mobile, not sure about Pc, the notifications for new creature/area gets in the way. Maybe the notification can pop up in the top right as a smaller version... But still visible

# 13

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

The announcements only show up once you are not battling creatures so they should not hinder you in combat. They are kind of visible so you can clearly see the creature artwork and name.

# 14

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Heh. Due to this thread I just fixed a bug on the forums where you couldn't get to page 2 and on if there was a question-mark in the topic title. Fixed now!

# 15

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

So, uh, everybody is playing instead of writing a review :)?

# 16

von

Midori

vor 7 Jahre

Bump for this thread. I made purchase in steam just so I can review this game. [people who do not purchase,can not review] I hope developer will not lose energy and make this sand-box game with tons of content. <3

# 17

von

KTBFFH

vor 7 Jahre

Addictive. Yeah i also vote for steam award on this game. A steam badge is reward after making survey and nomination on every 9 category.Check steam store for more info. Hope it help = ) http://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwardNominations/

# 18

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

I gave my review earlier. A glowing one of course

# 19

von

KTBFFH

vor 7 Jahre

There are a lot free to play game you can review and you don't even need to purchase using steam wallet. Ask me around. I am really familiar with steam things. Trick or tips = )

# 20

von

Quinley

vor 7 Jahre

Derposaurus greatly approves of this game. So much he took over my house. For a social idea, add a 'LFG' mode to the tele. When turned on, tele to an active group or allow other LFG users to tele to you and start one. Within a difficulty band to avoid instadeath, group size and other backend whatnot. So soon LFG users would clump together and make friends. Group not to your liking? Hop away by filtering everyone in that group. I have more. =)

Beitrag 11–20 von 25

Zurück « 1 2 3 » Weiter