Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

The game updates

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–9 von 9

OP

von

Yehia

vor 7 Jahre

Please make the game more survival blocks you collect are not infinite thats for sandbox mode/offline monster can drop stuff that you can craft or use to upgrade your weapon thinking about more creatures or biomes there is enough creatures and biomes for now , making a house is useless we NEED crafting mechanic We NEED food and thirst mechanic we NEED a use for our house we NEED ( CRAFTING MECHANIC thats important) infinite blocks support griefing just make it like any other game you collect them and thats where trees come in you cut trees get wood get wood blocks and stuff firefly please tell me where are you going with this game :).

# 2

von

yildun

vor 7 Jahre

this game is free, he will design it how he wishes. This is a MMORPG not a sandbox survival game..

# 3

von

Scrub Tricks

vor 7 Jahre

No need to be rude. Firefly asked for people to say what they wanted. Please don't attempt to prove someone wrong when they are just simply stating what they want in the game. I really hope they come out with some sort of open world PvP so that we can build a base then attack each other and go to battle!

# 4

von

NekoChan04

vor 7 Jahre

I think that you should be able to tame monsters like horses to ride and wolves to atack and signs for naming houses and such. Also a anti grif system.

# 5

von

NekoChan04

vor 7 Jahre

There should be randomly spawned structures and a skill tree

# 6

von

slOnner

vor 7 Jahre

Well... MMO... Only person I met in 9 hours made swastika on his roof and nobody cares. I'm building a house between ruins of inactive players... Not rly MMO.

# 7

von

RoyalReaper

vor 7 Jahre

Sorry I'm not big fan of PVP but If people want PVP, There should be PvP servers...

# 8

von

RoyalReaper

vor 7 Jahre

Sorry I'm not big fan of PVP but If people want PVP, There should be PvP servers...

# 9

von

Skrew

vor 7 Jahre

Personally I think if people want what the op said then they can get that in minecraft. I think this game has the potential to be bigger than minecraft. A way to obtain and strengthen gear would be nice though. Maybe boss spawns that happen in random places throughout the day and need to be hunted down.

Beitrag 1–9 von 9