Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Video and ideas!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–4 von 4

OP

von

ValihrAnt

vor 7 Jahre

I saw the game on Steam and decided to give it a shot! So i made a video on it (You can check it out if you want to!), it has my first impressions and my first expieriences! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuIa-yGFNCQ Also i've got some ideas. I will try to not repeat the ones that already have been repeated alot but those ones that i haven't seen others suggest! 1. Randomly generated structures. They could have a chest with some epic loot and possibly a unique block. Maybe even a boss or something to battle! 2. Possibility to build downwards in your plot. This one shouldn't be too hard to implement and would be a nice touch! 3. It would be awesome if you could claim land out in the wilderness! The amount of land you can claim can be affected by the amount of playtime! Like per every hour the amount of land you can claim could increase by a hundred blocks! Maybe you could allow players to claim plots after Level 100 or Level 50? So that the earlier Levels aren't spammed full of buildings. Also i'm fairly sure this is already being worked on but whatever! :) I had some additional ideas but sadly i've already forgotten them! If i remember some i'll just post it in the comments! Additionally i've found something that could be bug but i'm not sure. If you stack up slabs and look up and hold W you will climp up them like ladders. Altough it's kinda cool and that's how i get inside of current building! :D

# 2

von

DatScout

vor 7 Jahre

claiming is coming out in the next update :D

# 3

von

DeaFest

vor 7 Jahre

good idea! I think I'll take adventage if he read your comments to say that I really want a feature of being able to block with the warrior....

# 4

von

DatScout

vor 7 Jahre

i think the warrior can block i dont know if its passive or if its one of the weapons though. i might be wrong i have never used the warrior.

Beitrag 1–4 von 4