I was being framed as a griefer!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 17

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Oxygen

vor 7 Jahre

Hi guys, I'm just making this post to clear up any shit (excuse my language) that Solvage or Bucky may tell you. With the footage below, you can obviously see that I was being framed for blowing up bombs in a place that some people were building in (Bucky, Clare, and SolvageAD). I deliberately placed bombs to prove that I wasn't blowing them up. As you can see, SolvageAD is a Builder obviously with a detonator. I was holding different things, such as the hammer or a bomb, but not the detonator. At first, I was placing bombs just for fun, without detonating anything, just as I placed some sentries in a small area before that. I also tried helping with a path that Solvage was making, but I guess I didn't help in the end. Because of this, he most likely thought that I was "annoying", so I recorded this video for proof. Hope this framer gets banned, or dealt with somehow. Hope you see this, Firefly! Parts where I was being framed:0:01, 0:29, 0:52 Part where SolvageAD griefs part of my village: 3:06 Later on, he messaged me: http://prntscr.com/dcoxlp Yes, Bucky. I "tried my best". Because it's true. I got my concrete proof.

# 3

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

The video fails to show a lot of parts Oxygen.... Only what you want the people to see.... what do we gain from framing you?

# 4

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

The video fails to show a lot of parts Oxygen.... Only what you want the people to see.... what do we gain from framing you?

# 5

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

# 6

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

sorry multi post

# 7

von

Oxygen

vor 7 Jahre

To make me look bad and maybe get banned. Or maybe just because you wanted to do it for fun, lol. There's many, many reasons to. Maybe it's because I'm acting "annoying" as I said in my previous post.

# 8

von

Rabotik

vor 7 Jahre

Oxygen: I am afraid you are mistaken. I your video at 0:30 the Roamer (yellow monster) walks into the bomb. Bombs will detonate when a monsters touches it. Furthermore: only Builders can detonate bombs. Bucky was playing as a sorceress, so he could not have done this. At the end of the video Solvage is detonating bombs within the city walls, which is fine, since people can only build/ destroy stuff on their own turf there. It is good that you are alert but there was no griefing here :-)

# 9

von

Oxygen

vor 7 Jahre

You may be right about the Roamer Rabotik, but what you're saying about the end of the video is wrong. As you can clearly see, it says lvl 6 Grasslands, not the Village. I was showing Solvage my parkour course in my village earlier before all of this happened, so he most likely made a save and went back to my village and set up those bombs and griefed it.

# 10

von

Rabotik

vor 7 Jahre

Indeed from 2:53 it looks like Solvage is destroying things. That is not a nice thing to do. Just like in the real world, people have to share and deal with other people. Which isn't always easy.

Beitrag 1–10 von 17

1 2 » Weiter