Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Just claimed some land, also love the update!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 10

OP

von

Oxygen

vor 7 Jahre

Hey guys, I just claimed some land! It's my World teleport, I don't care if griefers come anymore, they can't do anything to my stuff! Anyway, thank you for the update, Firefly! I think the rest of us will love it! ------------------------------- Discord | http://discord.me/angeldust YouTube | http://youtube.com/sectyt

# 2

von

Apollo

vor 7 Jahre

Nice, I haven't claim any yet, Meanwhile waiting for friend to get up from sleep. Lol

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Please be careful Oxygen :)

# 4

von

Oxygen

vor 7 Jahre

Don't worry, I'm always careful. ;)

# 5

von

famas1

vor 7 Jahre

i claimed some land right outside of town and built a nice big house (start at fireflies house go left when fireflies house is on the right then look for a house with a blue rooftop and then go right it should be in view) i think it looks lovely and it felt so big to build it took multiple hours to terraform and build the building

# 6

von

html_5

vor 7 Jahre

Is a way to demolish our claim land just to clean up all blocks? the right click of my mouse gonna be abuse... also maybe we can choose the starting base of with block base we want, sand or others... like pre-build land...

# 7

von

nightstorm

vor 7 Jahre

Love the claim land option... I messed up and built before I claimed and ended up claimed by half my humble abode, but hey it's a brilliant idea and I can't wait to claim the other half soon haha...

# 8

von

Zeviz

vor 7 Jahre

They may not be able to destroy what you claimed, but they can ruin what you built by claiming land around you and put stuff to bother you.

# 9

von

nightstorm

vor 7 Jahre

Yea but they gonna have to find it first🤔 Though mine kinda shouts "I'm here" from miles away haha

# 10

von

Spectrum

vor 7 Jahre

Apollo almost claimed all land ;-;

Beitrag 1–10 von 10