Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

claim land question

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–9 von 9

OP

von

YamatoCannon

vor 7 Jahre

why is good claim land? in what level is good claim and where?

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

You can claim any land you want. If you want to claim a mountain and build a castle on top, go ahead! You could also claim land near water and make a marina. It's all up to you! Claiming land allows you to build there and show off your skills to your friends (and others)!

# 3

von

Lightningshot42

vor 7 Jahre

Can you ever delete claimed land and get you money back

# 4

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

As of where is good for claiming land there are advantages and disadvantages to each location. You can use claimed land as a bookmark, as well as to build a nice fortress in high level land. However it is difficult to build if you are swarmed with monsters. Putting claimed land near the village makes it easier for others to stumble upon, which you may consider good if you like random visitors. It also means no tough monsters disrupting your ability to build what you want.

# 5

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

Oh I forgot to mention, you probably should avoid buiding all the way up to the edge of your claim if you go into an area with rock throwing monsters that leave terrain alteration. While they won't damage your building, if it is right on the edge of your claim, they can deposit terrain in front of your door.

# 6

von

Alzeron

vor 7 Jahre

Does this mean that monsters can't/don't spawn inside the claimed territory?

# 7

von

Alzeron

vor 7 Jahre

Does this mean that monsters can't/don't spawn inside the claimed territory?

# 8

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Alzeron – indeed. Creatures don't spawn in/on claimed land, but will spawn next to it. Also – nice house man! Please place/remove one block so the website will re-render your icon with the new panel block code so it looks even better!

# 9

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

(Alzeron – I see you already changed the flag and your house has been re-rendered. It's very nice now. I'll post in on the social media in a few hours!)

Beitrag 1–9 von 9